38

"That was great." Jin says, brushing his hand through his hair.

"Yeah, you guys did well." Lisa replies with a smile.

"Thanks baby." RM says to Lisa, wrapping an arm around her.

She smiles and blushes at him.

"Uh, Jungkook, can I talk to you for a sec?" Jimin asks Jungkook, grabbing Jungkook's wrist.

Jungkook nods. "Sure. You guys go ahead."

Everyone looks at the two boys, then continues to get packed up.

Jimin closes the dressing room door, then locks it, with Jungkook in the room, with his arms crossed.

"What's up Jimin?" He asks Jimin.

Jimin takes a deep breath. "I'm scared."

Jungkook raises one eyebrow. "What? Of what?"

"Becoming a father. I'm scared. I'm not ready." Jimin replies, looking down at the floor.

Jungkook takes a seat in one of the seats in the dressing room in front of a mirror.

"Jimin, you'll be a great father. Trust me." Jungkook says with a grin.

Jimin shakes his head. "No, I'm not ready Jungkook."

"Jimin, stop saying shit about you not being ready. I think you are ready. You're already a good boyfriend towards Jennie, what makes you say you will be a terrible father?" Jungkook asks Jimin.

Jimin shrugs. "I'm just terrified. What if I don't treat the baby well? What if I can't be there when the baby, or even Jennie needs me?"

Jungkook gets up and goes over to Jimin, who is leaning against the wall.

"Park Jimin, you are going to be a wonderful father. You will be there for the baby no matter what. Your baby will think that you are the best father in the world." Jungkook says, putting a hand on Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin lays a hand on Jungkook's hand. "You really think that?"

Jungkook nods. "Of course. Why else would I be saying it?"

Jimin looks into Jungkook's eyes. "Will you become a father someday Jungkook?"

Jungkook blushes and smiles. "Someday. And you'll be a father in a couple of months."

"Will you be there for your baby? Even if we have a tight schedule?" Jimin asks him.

Jungkook grins. "Yes."

Jimin starts to get teary. "But I'm not ready. I didn't mean for Jen to get pregnant. This is all my fault."

Jungkook moves closer to Jimin. "It's not your fault. Nothing is your fault. You guys just didn't wear any protection."

"Exactly." Jimin replies.

Jungkook sighs. "It's nobody's fault Jimin. This moment was going to come soon."

Jimin gives Jungkook a hug and starts crying.

Jungkook hugs back, holding back his tears.

"Aw. Are you crying too Jungkook?" Jimin asks, looking up at Jungkook.

Jungkook shakes his head, sniffling. "No, why would you think that?"

Jimin stops hugging him. He laughs and lightly hits Jungkook's arm.

"I know you are." Jimin says.

Jungkook blushes and chuckles. "Silly goose, you're seeing things."