14

They continue doing their own thing.

"Guys, can I ask you all something? It might be risky, but whatever." Rose asks everyone.

Everyone stops what they are doing and had their full attention on Rose.

"I was thinking about it. What if we all rented or bought a house together? So then we would see each other all the time."  Rose suggests. She starts to sweat out of nerves. Jungkook holds her sweaty hand to calm her.

"I mean, it would be nice. But would we all pay rent together?" RM asks Rose.

Rose nods her head.

"Well guys? What do you think?" RM asks everyone.

"Sure, why not take the risk. I like taking risks." Jimin replies, grinning. Jennie blushes. "Yes he does." Jennie says, looking at Jimin. Jimin smirks at her at winks. Jennie gets a tingling feeling in her stomach and leans her head on his shoulder. He smiles.

"Uh, okay then. Then it's official. We'll agree to it Rose." RM says to Rose.

Rose grins and starts to cry out of joy. "Really? That's awesome! Thank you!" She says in happiness, starting to cry.

Jungkook notices her crying and starts to kiss her neck to make her stop crying.

"Jungkook, not here." She whispers to him, sniffling.

He nods his head and stops.

They all finally get to the girl's place.

"You guys can come on in if you would like." Jennie suggests, slightly opening the front door.

The guys agree and go in their place.

The guys take off their shoes, just like the girls and sit down by them.

"If you and Kook wanna go do your thing, go ahead. We ain't stopping you." Jimin says, being a smartass.

"One, that's kinda rude to say. And Kookie, you want to?" Rose asks Jungkook.

Jungkook smirks at her.

"Be right back guys. And please don't watch and listen this time." Jungkook says to them.

"We won't. We promise." Suga replies, eating some potato chips.

Jungkook winks at them and giggles. "See ya and thank you."

They all nod their heads.

Rose pulls Jungkook over to her bed.

V gets up and dims the lights.

Jungkook lightly lays Rose on the bed.

He starts to kiss her neck.

She giggles.

She begins to take off his shirt.

He stops kissing her neck and lets her take off his shirt to show off his abs.

"You sure you wanna do this? Do we have protection?" Rose whispers to Jungkook.

"Yes and yes." He answers.

"Ok, good." Rose replies, smiling.

Jungkook smirks at her and goes back to kissing her neck.

She chuckles and starts feeling his abs.

He giggles because it tickles.

Jungkook stops what he is doing and begins to take off his pants.

Rose decides to take off her shirt and pants also.

"Good girl." He says to Rose in a low tone.