10

It's the next morning and everyone is feeling like shit because of the hangovers.

Jungkook wakes up with Rose in his arms, also shirtless.

"Ugh, what the heck happened?" He asks himself, looking at Rose and noticing he has no shirt on.

"And why do I feel sick?" He asks himself.

He unwraps his arms around Rose. But while he does that, he hears a noise coming from Rose.

He quickly grabs his shirt and puts it on. He gets out if bed and covers Rose with the sheets.

Jungkook stands up and stretches for a bit.

He walks over to the mini fridge.

He sees that Jimin is taking a sip of milk, leaning on the counter.

"Morning sleepyhead." Jimin says, looking at Jungkook who is digging in the fridge for something to eat.

"Morning, sorry about last night. I didn't mean any of that Jimin." Jungkook apologizes while still looking in the mini fridge.

"It's cool. I know you didn't mean it. We were all drunk as hell. We didn't know what we were doing or saying." Jimin says, putting his empty cup in the tiny dishwasher.

Jungkook finally grabs a fruit cup filled with pineapple and closes the fridge.

"I'm still shocked that you can open a pineapple with your bare hands. It's pretty incredible." Jimin says, watching Jungkook eat his fruit pineapple cup.

"Ha. Thanks, it's really not that hard if you're not weak." Jungkook says, giggling.

Jimin rolls his eyes and smiles.

Suddenly, RM walks into the kitchen, but doesn't look too good.

"Did you just puke?" Jimin asks him.

RM nods his head and coughs.

"So did you hear that Jungkookie did last night with Rose?" Jimin asks RM.

Jungkook gets embarrassed and starts to feel the heat rush to his face and ears.

"What did he do with Rose?" RM asks, not having a clue what's going on.

"He banged her. To clarify more, got down and dirty with her." Jimin says to RM smirking.

Jungkook facepalms himself.

"Wow, lucky duck Jungkook. You're a true man." RM replies, grinning at Jungkook. Jungkook smiles back and chuckles.

"Why are you guys bugging me about this?" Jungkook asks Jimin and RM.

"Because our little Jungkookie is growing up so fast. I remember when we first met you, you were so shy." Jimin replies.

RM nods his head in agreement.

"I just wanted to make our last night with each other special. We might not see each other in months." Jungkook explains.

"But you could always FaceTime her or call her." Jimin replies.

"It's not that simple because of scheduling. We are always so busy. And I always think that I shouldn't be dating anyone because of the scheduling." Jungkook admits, starting to get teary.

"Kookie, don't think like that. You deserve a girl and you will make time for her. You will get to see her soon. Rose deserves a cute, charming, sexy, adorable, caring, cheerful, happy, guy like you. And you should be proud that you have a good lookin girl like her. You are very lucky." Jimin says to Jungkook.

Jungkook nods his head slowly.

"Yeah, I guess I do deserve her. But what if she cheats on me if we are not seeing each other?" Jungkook asks.

Jimin shakes his head.

"She won't Jungkook." Jimin says annoyed.

"Jimin, don't get upset with him, he is just letting out his feelings. Respect the baby." RM snaps at Jimin.

Jimin nods his head and shuts up.

Jungkook finishes his fruit cup and walks over to the bed and sees that Rose isn't there. He starts looking around the room for her worried. But finally, he sees Rose talking to Lisa and Jennie. Jisoo is in the shower.

Rose notices Jungkook looking at her and gives him a smile, then continues her conversation.

Jungkook blushes and smiles back, but shyly.

Everyone finishes up breakfast and finishes getting dressed.

The guys are starting to pack their stuff.

The girls decide to help them.

Rose goes over by Jungkook, who is packing.

She starts to tear up.

Jungkook doesn't want to look at her because then he will burst into tears.

"I'm gonna miss you. Do you really have to go?" She asks him, getting chocked up.

"Yes Rose. We have to. It's our job and duty. We love ARMY and we can't disappoint them." Jungkook explains, trying to hold back his sadness.

"Do you love me? Do you love the Blinks and BLACKPINK?" Rose asks him.

"Yes Rose. I love all of you. But especially you the most." Jungkook replies.

Everyone is packed and ready to go.

The boys start getting up from the floor and heading towards the door.

The girls are watching them walk towards the door.

Suddenly, the girls all burst into tears, releasing their sadness.

Jisoo runs over to J Hope. Jennie bolts over to Jimin and hugs him tightly. Lisa runs to RM. Rose quickly goes to Jungkook, giving him a tight hug, crying in his chest.

Jungkook is crying also.

Basically, everyone is crying.

"I'm gonna miss you guys. You guys were so fun and so cheerful to be around. Don't forget about us and call us or FaceTime us sometime. Or maybe even visit when you are free." Jennie explains, wiping away her tears, trying to be strong.

The guys agree.

The girls backup so they can go.

But Rose gives Jungkook a kiss and hugs him tightly.

"Don't forget about me baby." She whispers to him.

He nods his head and kisses her back.

Rose finally goes back to the girls, who are still crying.

The guys say their goodbyes and walk out the door, also in tears.

The girls walk outside and watch them get into their bus.

The bus starts up and starts to drive away.

The girls wave to them and continues to cry forcefully.

"I'm really gonna miss them." Jennie says.

"Me too." Rose replies.

All the girls hug and cry.

Finally, they all head inside and start to do their own things.

Rose lays on the bed her and Jungkook were in on her phone.

Jisoo sits on the couch reading a fashion magazine.

Lisa goes to the mini fridge.

Jennie also sits on the couch, but she's playing Candy Crush on her phone.

A/N: Sorry for this chapter being kind of short. I was busy today. But I will work hard and this and improve on the chapters as much as I can. So I'm sorry for that. Thank you!! That's all I wanted to say. I hope you're enjoying the story!!💜