7

After a while of walking, they all finally get back to the girl's place.

"That was fun." Jennie says sarcastically.

"Yeah, very." Rose replies, taking her outfit out of the bag.

"How do you think the ARMY and Blinks are gonna react when they see us performing together?" Jisoo asks everyone.

"They might scream really loud. Or record it on their phones. Or shout out our chant names." Jimin replies, taking a seat on the sofa next to V.

"Yeah, probably." Jisoo answers, brushing out her hair.

"How long does it take you ladies to get ready for a show usually?" Suga asks the girls.

"Uh, maybe 35 minutes." Lisa replies, hanging up her outfit on a hanger on her dresser handle. "Oh okay. At least it's not an hour." Suga adds. Lisa nods her head.

"Surprisingly we don't take that long." Jennie says.

"Yeah, us guys don't take long either." Rap Monster says, watching Lisa hang up her outfit. "That's good." Lisa replies, finally sitting down by Rap Monster.

An hour passes by.

"Oh shoot, I think we should get ready ladies. It's almost time." Lisa notices, looking at the clock.

The girls and guys notice the time.

The girls grab their clothes and start to change.

"Turn around." Jennie says to the guys. The guys laugh and turn around to face the other way, not towards the girls.

The girls finally get done changing. "We all look hot." Jennie says to the girls. They smile and giggle. "You men and one boy can turn around now." Jennie says, putting her hands on her hips.

The girls stand in front of the guys. "Well? How do we look?" Lisa asks them. "You look...great." Jimin replies, scanning all the girls. "Thanks." Jennie says. Jimin laughs and blushes.

All of the girls rush into the bathroom and brush their hair. Jennie grabs a hair tie and starts putting her hair up in a high ponytail. Lisa starts to braid her hair into two braids. Jisoo is leaving hers natural. Rose is curling her hair into big curls.

They also start doing their makeup.

The guys begin to grab their clothes as well.

"Girls, may you please close the bathroom door? We are gonna get changed now." Rap Monster asks them. Lisa looks at Rap Monster and closes the bathroom door. "Thank you." Rap Monster says smiling. Lisa doesn't say anything because she closed the door.

"What was that about?" Jisoo asks Lisa. Lisa suddenly pauses for a moment and starts to get red. "Nothing, he just wanted me to close the door so we won't see the men and one boy changing." Lisa says, adding some mascara. Rose looks at Lisa. "Hey, Jungkook is a man." Rose says to Lisa into the mirror.

Lisa nods her hand and giggles. "How would you know? Did you get banged by him?" Jennie asks Rose. Rose gets silent. "Well, we didn't really have sex, we just made out I guess." Rose explains quietly and shyly. The three girls suddenly turn to look at Rose.

"Really? Lucky duck. Jungkook is hot. But he's yours, you deserve him." Jennie replies, adding some nude eyeshadow. Rose blushes while adding a tad bit of black eyeliner. "Aw, thanks boo. Jimin is fine too." Rose replies to Jennie. "Aw, thanks. But I'm not sure if we are together or not....it's complicated, but thank you so much Rose Pasta." Jennie says, giggling. Rose laughs. Lisa and Jisoo smile at Rose and Jennie laughing and giggling. "Did you get banged by Jimin, Jennie?" Lisa asks Jennie. "Yes. Yes I did and I'm proud of it. But thankfully we both wore protection. Cause if we didn't, it would be hell." Jennie explains in a proud voice. "Lucky girls, you girls are growing up so fast." Jisoo says, smiling.