39

Jungkook quickly gets up and unlocks the door and opens it.

Jennie is at the door with Jin.

"What the hell is going on between you two? Why did this talking thing take you so long?" Jennie asks Jungkook and Jimin.

Jimin gulps. "Jen, you really don't think we did the nasty right?"

Jungkook looks at Jimin, then at Jin and Jennie.

"Frick, did you seriously do that?" Jennie asks Jimin, having her arms crossed.

"No. That's ridiculous." Jimin replies quickly.

"Jennie, we only talked, we didn't do anything." Jungkook suddenly says quietly.

"I really don't believe you two. How could you do this to me Jimin?" Jennie asks Jimin, having tears run down her face.

"Jen, we didn't do anything. Why don't you believe me?" Jimin asks her.

"Because I know when you are lying." Jennie replies.

"Tell us the story." Jin says to Jimin and Jungkook.

Jimin and Jungkook look at each other.

"Jimin wanted to talk to me about something, then we had a long talk. We didn't do anything, only talked. I gave him advice." Jungkook replies to Jin.

"Sure." Jin says, raising an eyebrow.

Jennie starts to cry into Jin's chest.

"How could you guys do this? How could you do this to Rose and I? I thought you two loved us." Jennie states while crying.

"What the heck are you talking about? Jungkook and I didn't do anything. Why can't you believe me Jen?" Jimin asks Jennie.

"I was gonna ask what you both talked about, but I have an idea of what it is." Jennie says.

"I think it's about the baby." Jennie whispers.

Jungkook and Jimin's faces start to turn red.

"No, that was not it." Jimin replies.

"Then what was it? How to get with each other?" Jennie asks Jimin.

"Jennie, enough with that." Jungkook says.

"Shut up Jungkook, I know you're guilty." Jennie replies.

"Don't talk to him like that!" Jimin yells to Jennie.

"So it is true. You two did fuck each other. I can't believe this." Jennie says, hiding her face into Jin's chest.

Jennie walks to Jimin and smacks him in the face. "Moron."

Jimin looks down at the floor in shame. "Damn!"

Jennie slowly walks to Jungkook and smacks him on the arm.

"I deserve that." Jungkook says in guilt.

"Son of a biscuit." Jennie says to Jungkook.

Jennie walks away to the others.

Jin shakes his head at Jimin and Jungkook. "You both should be ashamed of yourselves."

Everyone starts heading to their vehicles.

The girls go in their vehicle and the guys go in theirs.

Jennie looks at Jimin, who is getting in the vehicle. "Such a freaking idiot."

"Jennie, chill." Lisa says, while rubbing Jennie's arm in a supportive way.

Jennie closes the door.