40

"Jungkook says thank you and that he's gonna try to get to Rose in the morning as fast as he can. He also says that he's sorry." Lisa replies.

Jennie looks at Lisa. "What's he sorry for? He should saying that to Rose."

Jennie puts her earbuds in and looks out the window, trying to fight her tears.

Lisa sighs. "He also says that Jimin is truly sorry."

Jennie ignores Lisa.

"Jennie? Jimin says that he's truly sorry." Lisa repeats to Jennie.

"Forget Jimin. Sorry doesn't help. It's only a word. It's not going to help." Jennie replies.

Lisa lets out another sigh and goes on her phone.

Jennie looks at Lisa, then goes on her phone, checking Instagram.

Jennie suddenly sees a video of Jimin.

She wants to scroll past it, but she listens to it.

"This is just a video of Jimin apologizing. That doesn't solve anything." Jennie says, scrolling past the video.

As Jennie scrolls past the video, she feels a tear run down her cheek.

Lisa looks over at Jennie. "You forgive him don't you?"

Jennie looks at Lisa. "Yes, but I'm pissed at him. How could he do this to me?"

"Jen, he just wasn't thinking." Lisa explains.

"Is he more into guys than me?" Jennie asks Lisa, wiping her eyes.

"No, he loves you. He just was acting stupid because of the adrenaline from the show." Lisa replies.

Jennie chuckles. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Lisa, do you think he's mad at me for not talking to him?" Jennie asks Lisa.

"No, he probably gets why you're mad." Lisa says to Jennie.

Suddenly, Jennie's phone rings.

"It's Jimin, he wants to FaceTime." Jennie says.

"Are you going to answer it?" Jisoo asks Jennie.

Jennie nods and answer the call.

Jennie sees Jimin, sitting in a hotel room with Jungkook, who is on his own bed on his phone while drinking some red wine.

"What do you want Jimin?" Jennie asks Jimin.

"Jennie, I'm so sorry about the whole thing. I was stupid for doing that. I know that you would be upset, I just wasn't thinking about it in that moment. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or hurt you in any way. I wanted to say that I hope you can forgive me and it won't happen ever again. I love you Jennie and you know that." Jimin explains to Jennie.

Jennie lets out a sigh, looking at Jungkook in the background.

"I'm just confused. We are about to have a child together, why would you do that?" Jennie asks Jimin.

"Yeah I know I'm stupid for doing that. It's all my fault. I regretted it right after." Jimin exclaims.

"What am I supposed to tell our kid? That you had sex with a man?" Jennie asks.

"Jennie, please forgive me. I didn't mean to do it. I don't know what else to say. I'm sorry Jen." Jimin says.

Jennie takes a deep breath. "Fine, I forgive you. But promise me you won't do it ever again."

"Pinky." Jimin adds.

"Call Jungkookie over." Jennie says to Jimin.

Jimin signals Jungkook to come over by him.