35

"How are you feeling Ms. Park?" The nurse asks, standing in front of the bed where Rose is.

"A little woozy. But getting better." Rose replies, giving a half smiling while holding Jungkook's hand.

The nurse nods. "That's normal. Do you wanna know what happened to you? Why you passed out?"

Rose nods. "Of course."

"Well, we found out that you passed out because you were overwhelmed. Your body was really stressed and scared. So nothing serious, just that happens with some people during these type of situations. I don't want to say it's normal, but it's just how your body reacts. It happened to me a few times. For example, some people throw up, faint, panic, or do nothing. But you are going to be okay. We just have to do some tests on you and on your heart. You will be able to go home not tonight, not tomorrow morning, afternoon, but in the early night hours tomorrow night. We want to keep you hear long just in case something goes wrong in the testing, which is very unusual and unlikely." The nurse says to Rose.

Everyone gives a sigh of relief.

"Thank gosh she's okay. I didn't want anything serious wrong with her." Jungkook says in relief.

The nurse smiles. "Me too. It was hard to figure out what happened to her, but we managed to find out."

Jungkook nods. "Yeah, I was worried sick, literally, I almost throw up."

"So, question, what's happening about your concert tonight?" Rose asks Jungkook.

"Babe, we are rescheduling it. We wanted to see you. It's gonna be tomorrow night. But it's gonna be hard to tell ARMY's about you." Jungkook replies, holding in his tears.

Rose looks into Jungkook's eyes, with a tear running down her cheek.

"You didn't have to do that. They wanted to see you and you all just let them down. You go, now. I'll be fine. Trust me. I gotta do some tests anyway." Rose says.

The nurse looks at Jungkook. "She's not wrong, she does have some testing to do. You boys can go, she's gonna be fine, she's under our control."

Jungkook nods. "O-okay. I'll message the manager and say that the show is back on."

The girls and guys smile.

"Great. Glad to hear that." J Hope says with a smile.

"You're a real man for doing that Jeon, you know that right?" Jin asks Jungkook.

Jungkook stands up, letting go of Rose's hand. "Yes. And I'm proud of it."

Jungkook pulls out his phone, letting the nurse go by Rose.

Everyone stands back and watches the nurse talk to Rose about testing.

Jungkook starts to text the manger.

"I'm glad that Rose is okay." Jimin says to Jungkook, who is texting.

"Me too Jimin." Jungkook mumbles, looking up at him, then down at his phone again.

"So Jen, how do you think the baby is doing?" Jimin asks Jennie.

Jennie's face suddenly gets red. "Uh. It's probably fine. I mean, my stomach didn't get hurt or anything."

Jimin nods. "Okay. And Jen, don't be so nervous, you look like a tomato."

Then, Lisa walks over to Jungkook, who is texting the manager.

"Hey, how are you feeling now that you know Rose is healthy?" Lisa asks Jungkook.

"I'm relieved. It would really be devastating if she wasn't healthy." Jungkook replies.

"So, what was going on with that front desk lady?" Lisa whispers to Jungkook.

Jungkook suddenly gets quiet. "Let's not talk about this here Lisa."

They both look at Rose.

"Oh sorry. But was it hot?" Lisa jokes.

"Nope, she's sloppy as heck." Jungkook replies, chuckling quietly.

Lisa giggles. "Ha. You're funny Jungkook." She says with a twinkle in her eye.

Jungkook smiles.

"Okay guys. I just got done texting the manager and he said that the concert is back on." Jungkook says to the guys.

"That's great. I'm glad he didn't yell at you or anything." Lisa says to Jungkook.

RM looks over at Lisa and Jungkook.

He starts to walk towards them.

"Why so flirtatious Lisa?" RM immediately asks Lisa.

"I'm not flirting babe. We're just having a conversation." Lisa replies.

"I do not think you are being honest with me." RM says.

"I am. Do you seriously think I like Jungkook?" Lisa asks RM, getting filled with rage.

"Yes. I believe you do. I see the way you look at him. I see the way you look at him and Rose. You want to be with him. I get it." RM says, crossing his arms.

Jungkook gets shocked. "What?"

"That's not true. I wanna be with you and only you Namjoon. You literally mean so much to me. I don't know what I would do without you. You're the love of my life." Lisa explains to RM, grabbing his hand.

"I still don't believe you Lalisa." RM replies.

"Man, you're just jealous. I get jealous all the time. But I get over it. I'm honestly kinda jealous of you and Lisa." Jungkook says to RM.

"Well, she's obviously into you, so don't be shocked." RM says.

"That's not true and I'm not shocked. Just forgive her. Give her a chance." Jungkook says to him.

RM sighs in jealousy and anger. "Fine, I'm sorry Lisa for accusing you for liking Jeon. I didn't mean to hurt you in any way. It was my mistake and I'm sorry."

Lisa nods. "It's okay."

"I just hate how you are always by him. And never by me, your own boyfriend. It seems like you like him better than me." RM adds.

"I'm sorry, I just feel bad for him right now, and I want to comfort him." Lisa explains.

"It seems like more than that. I'm sorry that I give you enough love and attention." RM says with tears in his eyes.

"Kim Namjoon. Are you serious? You do. I love you to death. You give me plenty of attention." Lisa replies.

"Guys, just take it down a few notches. You both love each other. Leave it as that." Jungkook adds in.

"Do you seriously wanna break up because of this silly situation?" Lisa asks RM.

"N-no. I just want to better myself for you. I feel like you're too good for me." RM replies.

"Babe. Stop this silliness, it's nonsense. We both love each other and that's that." Lisa says.

RM nods. "Okay, sorry babe."

Lisa smiles at RM and gives him a hug.