/Author's Note\

Well, how did you guys and girls like the story ? I know I loved it. I loved every second of it. I wanna say thank you guys and gals for reading it and voting on it ! I really appreciate it and I absolutely love you all with all my heart ! I can't thank you guys enough !

I did have the idea of deleting it along the way because of all the negative comments I have received on it. But it's okay, the negative comments just boost my confidence and hope for it. So I'm glad that we have made it through this whole process. And I'm sorry for the really late update for the final chapter, I got really busy and had a writer's block. So my bad.

Thank you for all the kind words about the story overall, I'm really internally grateful to have you all by my side throughout this whole process. I thought the story would not get as many reads that it has. I'm just so happy and I can't thank you all enough.

I just have no words. I hope the reads will increase even more ! That would be amazing !

Although the story did have ups and downs, I feel like I should've worked on it more. But it's okay, I'm happy with it and that's all that matters !

Anyway, I'm soooo happy and I hope you guys enjoyed it ! Don't forget to comment and vote on it ! And please, share it with your friends, family, everyone !!

I love you all and thank you for everything you've done to make this story alive !! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

GOSH I LOVE YOU GUYS AND LADIES SO MUCH !! I CANT STOP SAYING THAT !! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕