33

Jungkook continues to cry while holding Rose's head in his hands.

"So, tell us what happened." Jimin says to Jennie.

"Well, we were just hanging out, drinking. Then, Jungkook called Rose. She was talking with him until these 4 guys came over to her. They wanted to have sex with us. We all refused. They didn't listen. And out of nowhere, a huge fight began." Jennie explains.

Jimin shakes his head. "Do you know who they were?"

"Yeah. They were BigBang." Jennie replies.

"Man. I'll beat their asses." Jimin says to Jennie.

"How? They took off." Jennie asks Jimin.

"Well, I'm sorry that had to happen to you girls." Jin says, chiming in the conversation.

"It's okay. We only got bruises." Jennie replies.

"Only got bruises? Rose is fucking knocked out cold. How is that only bruises?" Jungkook asks Jennie, standing up, wiping his tears away.

Jennie becomes speechless.

Suddenly, the paramedics come rushing in.

They rush over to Rose, laying her on the stretcher.

Jungkook covers his eyes, not wanting to watch.

Jimin gives Jungkook a hug to comfort him. "I'm so sorry Jungkookie."

Jungkook nods and cries harder into Jimin's arms.

Lisa goes over to Rap Monster and gives him a hug while crying.

Rap Monster hugs her tight and starts to get teary.

J Hope runs over to Jisoo.

"Come here Jisoo." J Hope says, opening his arms.

Jisoo walks over to him and is in his arms, pouting.

Jimin looks over at Jennie. "Come here baby."

Jennie runs over to Jimin and Jungkook.

Jennie gives Jungkook a hug along with Jimin.

Jungkook looks at the ambulance. He continues to cry hard. His face is completely full of tears.

Then, they all look back at the ambulance, crying, watching it drive away.

"My baby's in there." Jungkook mumbles to himself, trying to speak clearly.

Lisa goes to Jungkook, giving him a hug, along with the rest of everyone.

They all continue to cry together and hug together.

They all stop hugging.

"Jeon, she's going to be okay. The paramedics and doctors know what they are doing." Jin says to Jungkook, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Jungkook wipes away his tears and sniffles. "But my babygirl is in there."

Jungkook starts to cry again after he just got done crying.

Lisa looks at Jungkook. "It's going to be okay."

"But how do you know that Lisa? You never know what could happen." Jungkook replies while crying.

Lisa looks down at her feet. "Jungkook, they are professionals. They know what they are doing, trust me."

Jungkook wraps his arms around Lisa, giving her a hug. "I just hope she's okay."

Lisa wipes away a tear. "You really want to be there with her, don't you Jungkook?"

Jungkook continues to hug Lisa. "Yes, very much."