36

"So, now that's solved, we should probably get going." Jungkook says awkwardly.

Jungkook goes over to Rose. He leans down and gives her a passionate kiss.

Rose kisses back. "I'll miss you babe. Have fun and enjoy it with ARMY's."

They stop kissing.

He looks at her with passion in his eyes. "I'll miss you too. I'll tell ARMY's all about you. Don't you dare forget about me."

Rose giggles and blushes. "I won't, the tv will be on so I'll probably watch you."

He smiles at her and he stands up and walks over to RM.

"So, are we going?" Jungkook asks RM.

RM nods. "Yes, let's go."

All of them walk out of the room and start heading towards the exit.

"I'm really gonna miss her." Jungkook says to Suga, who is on his phone.

Suga nods. "I bet. But you'll be okay. It's only for a little while."

Jungkook sniffles. "What do you mean? It seems like forever."

Suga shrugs. "You'll be fine Jungkook. Trust me. She's safe, she has the nurses."

Jungkook looks down at the ground.

They finally get to the exit.

Jungkook looks back at the doors one last time, getting teary. "No, don't do this again."

They all get to their vehicles.

"Do you want us to come with you guys?" Jennie asks the guys.

"If it's alright with your manager. But you don't have to." Jimin replies.

Jennie shrugs and pulls out her phone. "I'll ask him."

Jimin walks over to Jennie and looks over her shoulder.

Jungkook walks over to Lisa, who is on her phone.

"Hey Lisa." Jungkook says to her.

"Hi Jungkook. What's wrong?" Lisa asks him, looking up from her phone.

"Nothing, just wanted to see what you are doing." He replies.

Lisa giggles. "You silly asshole."

"I'm not an asshole. I'm actually a funny guy." Jungkook says, smiling.

Lisa raises one eyebrow. "Interesting. I don't understand how Rose doesn't go crazy."

Jungkook chuckles. "Well, she's crazy in love with me and I'm crazy in love for her. So, we are both kinda crazy I guess."

"Yeah, keep on thinking that Jungkook." Lisa says, looking down at her phone again.

Then, Jennie suddenly speeds up to Jungkook and Lisa.

"Lisa, our manager says that it's okay for us to go with the boys." Jennie tells Lisa.

Lisa nods. "Okay, cool."

Jungkook smiles. "Great, thanks Jen."

Jennie nods and walks back to Jimin.

"Isn't it odd that she's gonna be a mother soon?" Lisa asks Jungkook.

Jungkook shrugs. "I mean, it's gonna be time consuming, but it's nice."

"True, we will officially have our fifth member of BlackPink." Lisa replies.

"You mean BTS?" Jungkook jokes.

"Shut up lunatic, the baby is ours." Lisa says.

Jungkook crosses his arms. "We'll see about that."