45- FINAL CHAPTER

Jungkook finally opened the door fully, with a smile and red roses and other flowers in a bouquet he bought.

He saw Rose, laying on the hospital bed with a nurse right next to her sitting on a chair.

"Hey baby. I missed you." Jungkook says, handing the flowers to Rose.

Rose smiles at him. "Hey Kookie, I missed you too. And thank you for the flowers. I love them."

The nurse smiles at them. "You two together?"

Jungkook looks at the nurse and grins. "Yes."

Rose giggles. "Yes, we are together."

"You guys are cute. I ship it." The nurse says with a grin.

"Thank you." Rose replies, blushing.

"Here's all the paper work on Rose. And I hope you all have a wonderful day." The nurse says to everyone, handing Jungkook the papers.

Jungkook nods. "Thank you ma'am."

The nurse smiles and walks out of the room.

Jungkook watched the nurse walk out of the room, then turns back at Rose.

"You don't know how bad I wanna kiss you right now Rose." Jungkook whispers, in Rose's ear.

Rose blushes. "Stop, you're being inappropriate."

"How?" Jungkook asks Rose.

"Wrong time, wrong place." Rose replies.

Jungkook giggles. "You're too cute."

Jimin walks closer to Rose. "Okay guys, enough."

Jungkook chuckles. "Shut up."

Everyone starts to huddle around Rose.

"Guys, I'm not dead. You don't need to huddle around me." Rose says, looking at everyone.

Everyone chuckles.

"It's good to see you again Rose." Suga says, smiling.

"It's so good to see all of you. I love you guys." Rose replies, grinning.

Jungkook starts to get teary. "Rose, you don't understand how much I love you and how much I wanted you back home in my arms. And when we did that concert, I couldn't stop thinking of you. You were on my mind the whole time. You make me shine when I'm feeling down. You make me have confidence in myself. You are truly the peanut butter to my jelly. I love you."

Rose start to cry. "Aw Jungkook. I love you too."

"Oh my gosh, guys stop. You are going to make me cry." Jennie says, trying to hold back her tears.

"But Rose, there's something we gotta tell you. It's about Jimin and I. After the show, in the dressing room, we got a little out of control and needy. So Jimin and I basically did you know what. I'm so sorry Rose. We both are. It wasn't our intention." Jungkook explained.

Rose got silent. "Right, I completely understand. And it's okay. I forgive you. But you better not do it again or I'm going to be pissed."

Jungkook looked at Jimin. "You got that?"

Jimin nodded. "Yes ma'am."

"Good. I'm glad we got that out of the way." Jungkook replied, with a smile.

"So, you ready to go sweet cheeks?" Jungkook asked Rose.

"Yeah. Are you guys ready?" Rose asked everybody.