41

Jennie smiles and looks at the girls.

"What?" Lisa asks, noticing Jennie.

"I'm just happy that I did that." Jennie replies.

"We all are sweet pea." Jisoo says with a grin.

Jennie giggles. "Sweet pea?"

The girls giggle.

"How come Jungkook seemed drunk to me?" Lisa asks the girls.

"Maybe he was. If he was, he was pretty good at hiding it." Jennie replies.

Lisa nods. "Yeah, maybe he will bang Rose while drunk."

The girls laugh at Lisa's comment.

"That came out of nowhere but sure, let's go with that." Jennie says, trying to hold in a laugh.

"I'm still gonna be nervous about her reaction about what happened." Lisa says.

"I am too. But I'm sure she will forgive him, she always does." Jennie replies, shrugging her shoulders.

"It'll go fine." Jisoo adds.

"So Jisoo, how are things with J Hope?" Jennie asks Jisoo.

Jisoo's face suddenly gets frozen. "G—good."

"You stuttered. Are you guys okay?" Lisa asks Jisoo, concerned.

"It's just that, we never do anything. Like, sexually." Jisoo says quietly.

The girls become silent.

"Do you want to have sex with him?" Jennie asks.

"Eventually." Jisoo replies quickly.

"Just tell him. He will understand." Lisa says.

"Like for example, Jennie and Jimin have a baby on the way, Rose and Jungkook have sex all the time, Lisa and RM, quiet, but they do go places." Jisoo explains.

"And what do me and J Hope do? Nothing." Jisoo says.

"Are you jealous?" Jennie asks Jisoo.

"Yeah, very, I wanna have a healthy relationship." Jisoo says, mumbling.

"Jisoo, don't be jealous of us." Lisa says.

"Do you want me to tell Jimin to message J Hope and tell him how you feel?" Jennie asks Jisoo.

"No, you don't have to do that. It's fine." Jisoo says, sniffling.

"I will if you want me to." Jennie says.

"Don't. It's fine, I'll tell him when we have time." Jisoo replies, looking at her feet.

"Are you afraid to have sex?" Lisa asks Jisoo.

"Kinda. I don't remember how it feels." Jisoo replies.

"Well, it hurts at first, but then it becomes pleasant. And I'm sure J Hope will make it just right." Jennie explains.

Jisoo smiles. "I hope he does."

"I remember when I had sex with Jimin. He just went with the flow. He wouldn't force me to do anything. He would even let me take control at some points." Jennie explains, grinning.

"Sounds good." Jisoo says.

"I bet when Rose and Jungkook do it, they do wild." Jennie says.

"Not especially, Rose told me at first that it hurt really bad, but then Jungkook would let things go smoother." Lisa adds.