24

Jungkook hurries up and finishes his shower.

He steps out of the tub and looks in the mirror.

"I don't want to leave my Rosie." Jungkook says to himself.

He puts on his pajamas.

Then, he notices something on the sink.

He takes a closer look at it and he notices that it's a pregnancy test.

His skin becomes white, he becomes light headed, he starts sweating.

Jungkook finishes putting on his pajamas.

He opens the bathroom door and bolts over to Rose.

"Rose, may I ask you a question?" He asks Rose, putting his hands on her thighs while standing in front of her.

"Uh, sure." Rose replies.

"In private."  Jungkook says.

Jungkook drags Rose over to the bathroom, but not in the bathroom.

"Is there a reason why I saw a pregnancy test on the sink?" Jungkook asks Rose with a serious tone.

"What the heck? I have no idea what you are talking about." She replies, looking deep into his eyes.

"Yes you do. Rose, are you pregnant?" Jungkook asks Rose.

"No. Remember, we both wore protection." She answers.

"That's true. But in some cases they don't work." Jungkook replies.

"Jeon Jungkook, it's not mine. I didn't even go in there. The only person that went in there was Jennie." Rose says.

Jungkook suddenly pauses.

"Oh heck no. If she's pregnant, how are we gonna tell Jimin?" Jungkook asks Rose with shock.

"Did it say positive or negative?" Rose asks him.

"I don't know, it was all fogged up from the steam from my shower." Jungkook replies.

Jungkook and Rose both walk over to the bed where Rose was sitting.

"I swear, I don't know what we are gonna do if she's pregnant. Jimin might be heartbroken or happy. Could go either way. But now I'm just stressed even more." Jungkook says in a worrier voice.

Rose wraps her arm around him. "Maybe we can ask Jennie if it's hers."

Jungkook nods his head. "Okay, great."

Then, they see Jennie. She is walking towards the bathroom.

Jungkook and Rose both look at each other, then look back at Jennie.

Jennie goes into the bathroom and closes the door with her pajamas in her arms with a towel.

"Oh shoot. This isn't good." Jungkook says, getting himself worried again.

"Jungkook. Stop it." Rose says, trying to calm him down.

"How long does it usually take?" Jungkook asks Rose.

"Two minutes. Some even three. But it's mostly two minutes." Rose answers, staring at the bathroom door.

"And it's been two or three minutes since we saw her." Jungkook says.

Rose nods her head.

Then, the bathroom door opens slightly.

"Rose, may you please come in here for a moment?" Jennie asks through the crack of the door.