22

Rose continues to sit on the white, beat up chair.

Jungkook stands behind the chair, wrapping one arm around it.

Rose twists the chair so that she can look in the mirror.

Jungkook removes his arm.

"You still look beautiful Rose." Jungkook whispers to her.

She blushes and looks up at him. "Thank you darling. You are still looking fine as hell."

"Don't you mean, sexy as hell?" Jungkook jokes.

Rose giggles. "Definitely. But you're still fine as hell."

Jungkook laughs and smiles at her.

She turns her head back to the mirror.

She grabs a brush and starts brushing her hair.

"Do you need this Kookie?" She asks Jungkook.

"Sure." Jungkook replies.

Rose finishes brushing her hair and hands the brush over to Jungkook.

He brushes his hair fast.

Jungkook sets the brush down on a table next to them.

A lady with strawberry blonde long curly hair, hazel eyes, short, skinny, neatly dressed, comes over to Jungkook and Rose.

"Jungkook, Rose, it's time for the VIP meeting." She says to them.

Jungkook and Rose walk to the VIP area.

They see a security guard who is tall, buff, brunette, blue eyed, and slim standing by the entrance area, fans calming waiting to see them with their phones in their hands, parents who are looking around the area that are not even caring about being there, teenagers who are fangirling with their friends looking at the entrance area, and cameras all over the place.

Jungkook and Rose walk through the entrance area holding hands.

As they walk to the fans, they hear tiny screams, phone cameras in their faces, smiling parents, and a tough ass looking security guard who is in the exit area.

Rose and Jungkook go over by the fans and parents. "Hello." Jungkook says to a ginger haired, dark brown eyed, freckled, smiling teenager.

"What's your name?" Jungkook asks the teen.

"Annabelle." She answers, in tears.

"Hi Annabelle. Such a beautiful name. And such a beautiful girl. Anyway, did you like the performance?" Jungkook asks her.

Annabelle blushes and nods her head while crying.

Jungkook smiles. "Good, Rose and I are glad that you enjoyed it."

Jungkook takes a glance at Rose, who is talking to a young girl with her father and mother.

Rose looks at Jungkook while talking to them and smiles at him, then goes back to talking.

Jungkook blushes.

"May we take a picture together?" Annabelle asks Jungkook, holding her phone.

"Sure." He says.

"Rosie, sorry to interrupt your conversation, but could you take a picture of us please?" Jungkook asks Rose.

Rose nods her head and walks over to where Jungkook is.

Annabelle hands her the phone.

Jungkook puts his arm around Annabelle, and Annabelle puts an arm around his waist.