11

The girls continue doing their own things.

"I wish Jungkookie could call me or something. I'm getting worried about him." Rose says, staring at her contact of Jungkook on her phone.

"Rose, just chill. He will contact you sooner or later. They are all okay." Jennie replies, continuing to play Candy Crush.

Rose nods her head and continues to look at her phone.

"It seems so quiet without the guys." Lisa says.

"Yeah, I really miss them. They were so fun." Jisoo says.

"Well, lets do something to get our minds off it. So we will be less sad. But obviously we are all sad in general about them so it doesn't really matter. But it's still an idea." Jennie says to the girls, trying to make the situation better.

"Ugh, but I want my baby back." Rose says, starting to get teary again.

"I know you do. But let's try to forget about that for a little bit. I'm not saying to forget them forever, but just for now." Jennie explains to Rose.

"Don't we all want our babies back Rose?" Lisa asks Rose.

Rose nods her head. "Probably."

"I just want my happy little J Hope back. He was just so happy and energetic. He made me open up and cheerful." Jisoo admits.

The girls get quiet.

"Yeah, he's sure energetic." Lisa adds.

Jisoo nods her head in agreement.

A few hours pass by and now the girls are getting ready for bed.

But suddenly, while Rose is getting ready for bed. She gets a FaceTime call from Jungkook.

Her face glows up.

"Girls. Jungkook is calling me so shut up." Rose Says, grabbing her phone.

The girls giggle and shake their heads, continuing to get ready.

This is what shows up on Rose's phone:

She answers it, laying on her bed.

Rose: Heyyyyy you finally video called me! I miss you.
Jungkook: Yes I did, just like how I promised. And I miss you too buttercup. What are you doing up this late?
Rose: I was just about to go to bed. What are you doing up this late? Where are you?
Jungkook: 1. Can't sleep because I miss you so much. 2. I'm in our hotel.
Rose: Oh, okay. Did you eat anything?
Jungkook: I should be the one asking that. But no, I didn't. Did you eat?
Rose: No, do you want me to eat?
Jungkook: Yes, I want my little angel to be strong and healthy.
Rose: Ok, I'll be right back.
*Rose gets up and goes to fridge and grabs a juice pouch and crackers*