25

It's finally morning. Everyone is still fast asleep.

Then suddenly, Jennie wakes up. She rushes to the bathroom. She closes the door and pukes.

Jungkook gets woken up by her puking.

"What the hell?" Jungkook whispers to himself, still having his arms around Rose.

Jungkook slowly unwraps his arms around Rose, trying not to wake her up. He doesn't.

Jungkook puts on his Simpson's slippers and tip toes to the bathroom where Jennie is.

He knocks on the door softly. "Jennie, are you okay?"

Suddenly, the movement in the bathroom becomes silent.

"Uh, yes. I'm fine. Just puking because of a hangover, but nothing else if that's what you're thinking." Jennie says, getting nervous that he will find out about her pregnancy.

"Jennie, let me in please." Jungkook says in a manly, soft voice.

Jennie gulps loudly and opens the door some.

She lets Jungkook in with a worried look on her face.

"Y——yes?" She stutters nervously.

"Sit on the toilet." Jungkook says.

Jennie sits on the toilet, in fear.

"Jennie, don't be scared. I would never hurt you." Jungkook says to Jennie.

"Okay. What do you want?" She asks him.

"Jen, I know that you are pregnant. You don't need to be scared. Rose and I already know. And we are the only ones that know, besides you." Jungkook says to her, looking straight into her eyes without a blink.

Jennie becomes white and her cheeks get red and starts to sweat.

"Y—-you do?" Jennie asks him, barely moving her mouth.

"Mhm. You don't need to be afraid to tell me about this stuff just because I'm a guy." Jungkook replies, smiling a half smile.

"Question, did Jimin ask if he wanted a baby? Or did he just do it?" Jungkook asks Jennie. "Because I could beat his ass if you want me to if he forced himself into you." He adds.

"I can't remember. And I don't want you to beat his ass." Jennie says.

"Okay. Fine. But if you do remember, tell either me or Rose." Jungkook  replies.

She smiles at him.

Jungkook slowly walks out of the bathroom and closes it.

He goes back to where Rose is, which is laying in the bed.

Rose is still sleeping soundly.

He slowly gets back into bed, trying not to wake Rose up.

Rose suddenly moves from the movements of Jungkook.

Jungkook freezes. "Shoot."

Rose makes a groaning sound.

She doesn't wake up.

Jungkook holds his breath and pulls the sheets over him.

Then, Rose wraps her arms around him.

Jungkook starts to get sweaty.

Jungkook suddenly sees two big eyes staring at him.

He smiles at Rose and she smiles back.

"Good morning." She says, smiling, then putting her head and his chest.