12

The night passes on and now morning awoke.

Everyone starts to get up and groan.

Rose starts to get awake and looks at her phone. She notices she talked to Jungkook last night.

She grins and puts her phone on her charger.

Jennie marches over by Rose. "Rose, get up. You look sick as heck." Jennie says, crossing her arms at Rose.

Rose slowly sits up from her bed and makes her way to the bathroom while wobbling.

Rose grabs her phone and starts heading towards the bathroom slowly.

She finally arrives at the bathroom and closes the door quickly.

She bends down and pukes in the toilet.

She tries not to sound grossed out, so she closes the lid of the toilet and sits on the floor in the bathroom, carrying her phone.

"Ugh, I feel like garbage." She mumbles to herself, looking at her blank phone screen.

Rose decides to turn on her phone and go on iMessages. She scrolls through her contacts, trying to find someone to chat with.

She sees Jimin's contact. She decides to message him.

Rose: Heyyyy sorry to interrupt you or anything, but I feel like trash. I hope you are feeling splendid!! Plz get back to me when you can!!

Jimin: Hey Rose, shouldn't you be messaging Jungkook?

Rose: Is he up? Or maybe I just felt like texting you.

Jimin: yes, he is up. And he is sitting right next to me watching me type and text you. So that's probably a sign that I should go. Bye bye Rose! See you soon! Kookie misses you! And he also said that he loves you dearly!

Rose: okay, thank you sooooo much Jimin. Jennie says hi and that she loves you. Bye Jimin! Hope to see you soon!

Rose stops texting Jimin and sits against the wall facing the toilet and opens it back up.

She feels something coming and hovers over the toilet.

She pukes again.

"Shoot." She says to herself.

She suddenly hears a knock on the bathroom door.

"Come in." Rose says.

Lisa slowly comes in and sees Rose on the floor.

"Hey, how ya feeling?" She asks Rose.

"Like garbage. What do you think?" Rose asks Lisa, glaring at her.

"You feel terrible. I know, just drink lots of water and wear makeup." Lisa requests, putting a hand on Rose's shoulder.

Rose nods her head.

Lisa walks out of the bathroom and closes the door.

A constant "ding" comes from Rose's phone.

She looks down and sees that it's Jungkook requesting a FaceTime call.

"Why right now Kookie?" She asks herself.

She answers the call and sees Jungkook sitting on his bed in their bus.

"Hey, why did you decide to call me now? Can't you see I look like trash?" Rose asks Jungkook.

Jungkook pauses for a moment, fixing his hair.

"First, I wanted to see how you were doing. Second, yes, I know. I can tell. And stop being so rude, I'm just trying to make you feel better." Jungkook explains.