Dark over powers you

Mark's pov

I was sitting in my room. It was a beautiful day outside and I was trying to figure out if I wanted to go out or stay inside. I went on YouTube to see if I could find anything worth watching and I saw this music video by a girl called "Guardiantodemon". I clicked on it and decided to listen to it.  Her voice was so beautiful.

She sounded like an angel until one part of the song. Her voice had gone to a deep voice at one point then went back to normal. I looked in the description to see if I could find her on any socials. I wanted to talk to her, she sounded young but I meant like as a friend. I saw that she had a Twitter account called "Signy The Outcast :D" and I followed her on it.

After I did that she texted me.

Signy:
H-hey.

She acted like she just met her favourite YouTuber.

Me:
Hey. Sorry to surprise you like that.
I thought your voice was beautiful and I wanted to talk to you.
If you're shy about talking to me then that's okay dear.

She didn't reply. I think I scared her away. 'God damnit Mark you fucked it up!' She then replied.

Signy:
Hey sorry about not replying.
My mom needed help with something. 
I have to go to school tomorrow so I gotta go it's like ten pm here so nighty Markimoo.

Me:
Nighty.

She then got off line and probably went to bed. Dark came into my room. He looked like he was mad or something. "Who were you talking to Mark?" He asked.

"A girl that I listened to on YouTube." I said. To be honest I was scared of him. He can be scary when he's angry. "It was not just a fucking girl!" He shouted.

I started shaking. "Tell me who she was. Or I'll look through your phone." He said. I couldn't find a way to speak I was too scared to speak.

He picked up my phone, unlocked it and went on my Twitter. He saw the messages I had with Signy, and stared me down for a moment. He handed me my phone and walked out of the room. I walked down the stairs to grab a drink of water then go to bed after. I got to the kitchen and got me a glass of water.

"The Dark over powers you Markimoo." Dark said leaning on me while I had a glass of water. I choked on some of the water I had. I started shaking I placed my glass down and turned to look at Dark. I couldn't find a way to speak.

"Not gonna talk are ya? Well I have to go see how I'm going to get this certain person. Later Markimoo." He said then he walked away. I dumpt out the rest of my water then went up to my room and went to bed.