The talk...

My pov

I walked outside at night into the back yard and I waited for Wilford. He appeared in front of me with a worried look. "Whats wrong with Dark and Anti dear?" He asked. "Anti apologized to me for what he's done over the past year, and Dark is pissed that I said I might give Anti a second chance if I'm single." I explained.

"Did Anti show you what he could unlock?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah he did. I told Dark that Anti said only he could unlock it." I said.

"Well Anti is the son of the devil. So he is technically a demon prince." Wilford said. "And since he's a demon prince that means he can unlock it." I said.

Wilford nodded. "Listen I'll talk to Dark about accepting your decision okay?" He asked. "Okay. Please don't kill him." I said snickering.

"Now why would I do that?" He said with a goofy smile on. "I don't know." I said smiling. Then Wilford disappeared and I went back inside.

I decided that I'd go to the place I go to  calm down that's in mine and Dark's house. I walked down to the basement and sat down on the floor by the shelves with all the knives and guns on it. 'Now Dark is pissed about my decision. He needs to accept that I have forgiven Anti for what he did. I know I'm so trusting but what else am I supposed to do? Anti was there for me when I cried when I first met him. We dated for a whole year and he was there for me every time I cried. Though one night he wasn't there and I cried myself to sleep.' All these thoughts were running circles in my mind.

"Like I said I'm sorry for everything that I've done to you, and Kat. I want to make it up to you guys, that is if you'll allow me to." Anti said inside my head. "I don't know Anti I'm still thinking." I said.

"It's okay. Take as much time as you like princess. Be safe now, I'ma go and let you rest tonight." He said. I laid my head against the wall and I smiled a little.

Anti is wanting to make things right and it makes me smile. I soon started to get sleepy, so I fell asleep.