Anti is coming back

Dark's pov

I woke up alone in Sig's bed. I saw that same guy standing by the closet. "Um hello?" I said.  He looked up.

"Oh you're awake. Did you sleep well?" He asked. "Yes I did. But um where's my kitten?" I asked.

(A/n while trying to type this part, I literally wanted to kill my phone every time it erased what I just typed.)

"She is out running. She runs every morning. She told me to keep an eye on ya while she was out." He said. He sounded like a robot but then again I haven't actually met him.

"Oh okay. Um so who are you, or what are you?" I asked.  "I'm Alex. I was given to Sig. I didn't have a master but now I do which is Sig. She's my mistress. My goal is to keep her safe." He said.

"Oh. That's nice, I think Wilford is just looking out for her. He cares about people like demons and angels. So I can understand the reason why he wanted you to watch her." I said.

"It is. Sig should be here at 8:30. Do you want something for breakfast? I could go make you some." He asked. "Um sure." I said.

He walked out of the room. I was left alone in Sig's room, or so I hope. "Dark I'm taking back what's mine. There's no way you're gonna stop me." I heard someone say.

It had to be Anti. He's invisible somewhere and made it to where I can hear him. "Very smart you are Dark but I need your stupidity for this plan." He said. My stupidity? I'm not letting him manipulate me.

"Come on Dark. You know who is the better demon here." He said. I'm still not letting him. "Fook it I'll just force you to be under my control." He said, but before he could do anything Alex walked in.

"Here I made some pancakes." He handed me a plate of pancakes. "Alex can you stay in the room please?" I asked. "Sure sir. You're my mistress's crush, she doesn't want to lose you so I have to make sure you're okay." He said.

Man I'm glad that Sig likes me like I like her. "Alex I'm home!" She said coming into the room. "Oh hey morning Darky." She said.

It's cute when she calls me 'Darky' I like it a lot. She sat down beside me and rested her head on my shoulder. "Kitten, Anti is coming back." I told her. She looked up at me.

"He'll have to fight me if he's gonna hurt ya. I know he's going to attack you first then me. I'm not letting that happen. Ever." She said.

I'm supposed to be the one protecting her but instead it's her protecting me. "I need to go charge for some unknown reason my battery life is low. I will be back later." Alex said. He walked into the closet and closed the door.