He's insane

Dark's pov

I woke up to seeing Sig pacing back and forth in the room. She looked scared. I got up and walked over to her. I hugged her tightly in my arms. She looked up at me.

"Babe Anti...... he's back..... he said he was going to talk to me every night in a supposed to be dream I have." She said. "Babe I wish he'd take the hint that you don't want him. You want me don't you?" I asked.

"Of course I want you Dark. I love you." She said. She pulled me into a passionate kiss. Man I love kissing her she's just so lovely.

She pulled away smiling at me. "Baby I'm going to go to Kansas soon to go to a thanksgiving dinner. I want you to come with me, I want you to meet my family. No more hiding our relationship. We're in love and I want to show the world that." She said.

I hugged her tightly still. "Okay baby. I'm fine with that, but how do you think they'll react to you being with a demon?" I asked looking into her eyes. "I don't know baby, but all that I do know is that they will accept my decision." She said.

We kissed again, and I couldn't help but be glad to be with such an amazing girl.

~thanksgiving day, Greensberg, Kansas~

We walked into the church that her family has Thanksgiving dinner at and I got nervous. "Don't worry about it baby, they'll love ya." She said smiling at me. We walked into the room where all the tables were and everyone was dead silent. I looked at her nervously.

"Oh my god sis! Where have you been and why are you holding his hand?" Her sister asked. "Sis, and everyone in my family. This demon right here, is my boyfriend. He didn't kidnap me someone made that up." She said.

Everyone gasped at this and stared at us. "I love her so very much. I would never hurt a hair on her pretty little head." I said smiling. I was still nervous about this but I'm okay now.