Mom and Dad would kill me

My pov

I got home and I snuck in. It wasn't hard to do so. I went into my room and laid in bed. Dark appeared beside me and wrapped an arm around my waist. I rolled over to look at him.

"Morning sunshine." Dark said. "Dark it's 1 am." I said. "I know, but it's still morning." He said.

"What ever you dork." I said smiling. "I'm your dork. And you're my nerd." He said smiling.

"Sunshine, what's my name?" He asked. "Master." I said. "Correct. You get a reward." He said.

He sat up and took off his shirt. "If you get a question wrong you reward me okay baby girl?" He asked. "Yes master." I said.

"Good. Now who do you love me or someone else?" He asked. I was to nervous to answer. "Out of time kitten. Take off your shirt baby." He said.

I took off my shirt witch caught his attention. "Baby I still have to say you have a sexy body." He said. "Why thank you master." I said.

"Why was that guy with you the day I kidnapped you?" He asked. "He's my protecter he makes sure that I'm not hurt. Wilford gave him to me." I said.

"Wilford? As in Wilford Warfstache?" He asked. "Yes." I said.

He then pinned me against the bed and licked my cheek. "You know Wilford is pretty dangerous." He said. "Oh and you aren't dangerous?" I said smirking.

"I'm the Dark of course I'm dangerous. I'm dangerously good looking." He said with a cocky smile. "No you're not. I got the devilish looks here." I said smirking still.

"Oh you're gonna get it one day!" He said playfully. "What are you implying master?" I said with a devilish smirk. "You know what I'm implying my kitten." He said.

Soon after that we fell asleep. He laid beside me while we were viable, but only to each other, and Alex.

~the next day~

Anti's pov

God damnit I knew I should have used those special chains to keep her in that suit case. Well looks like I'm going to have to try again. I can't try now he's there with her. I need to get him away from her. She's mine, and no one else's.

Alex's pov  (a/n the robot has a pov xD)

I woke up at 7 am to wake Sig up so she could go on her run. I walked out of the closet and I saw her and Dark laying in bed beside each other. I poked her nose to wake her up. "Wake up Sig it's time for your run." I said.

"Okay I'm up." She said and sat up. She stretched and got off the bed. I looked away from her so she could change. "Okay I'm ready. Take care of Dark for me okay Alex?" She asked.

"Got ya my mistress." I said. She smiled and left to go do her run. If her mom and dad found out about a boy sleeping in her bed with her, they for sure kill her. Not literally but you know what I mean.