He doesn't own you

Dark's pov

Sig has been scared to go to sleep every night. Even in the morning sometimes she wakes up with cut marks or bite marks from him. He can't take the hint that she's not his. He doesn't own her, no one does. Anti needs to just leave us alone.

I saw Sig in the corner of our room crying. "Baby girl you okay?" I asked walking over to her. She shook her head. I sat down beside her and pulled her close to me.

"He said he owned me. Look at what he did." She said standing up. I stood up too and she walked to the middle of the room. Her wings came out and I saw "Antisepticeye's property" on her wings.

"He doesn't own you. No one does, not even me. You're your own person you can do what you want baby." I said smiling at her. She put her wings away and hugged me.

"I love you Dark." She said looking up at me. "I love you too." I said looking down at her. I kissed her forehead and smiled.

"You need rest. Go rest, it's daytime. He can't hurt you now." I said reassuring her. She nodded and walked over to the bed.

She laid down in it and fell asleep. I need to talk to Lucius he's my bestfriend now and I'm glad he is. He doesn't want to hurt my relationship he actually is wanting to help. He's the reason why Sig gets pulled away from Anti. He's helped me protect my baby from getting hurt so badly to where she'll look like she's dead.

I called Lucius up on my phone. He answered on the first ring. "Hey Dark  what's up?" He asked. "Anti cut into Sig's wings.... I hate it that he thinks he owns her." I said.

"Okay when I go to his world tonight I'll be the shit out of him. He shouldn't be hurting someone like Sig. She's such a sweet girl." He said. "She is. I am lucky to have her." I said smiling towards Sig's resting body.