You're who's son?

Ivy's pov

"I wanna talk to Sig alone. But I can only do that when she's asleep." He said. "Well we'll go if you like. We can teleport out of here." I said. "I wanna tell her that I'm Lucifer's son." He said.

"You're his son?" We asked shocked. "Yes I am." He said. "Now please let me be alone with Sig." He said.

"Okay bye Anti." We said. Then we teleported away and left. 'Be safe Sig.' I thought.

My pov

~dream~

I woke up in a bed. It wasn't my bed though. I climbed out of the bed and I looked around. "Son you need to tell her that you're Lucifer's son, aka my son." I heard someone say.

I walked out of the room and I saw Anti in a prince outfit. "Anti?" I asked. Anti turned around and smiled at me. "Yes my lady?" He asked.

"Can you come here?" I asked. He walked over to me smiling kindly. "Am I psycho?" I asked.

"In my eyes no. Maybe in Dark's but not mine." Anti said taking my hands amd holding them. "I wanna dance. I'm bored." I said looking at Anti.

"Well what song do you wanna dance to?" He asked. "Super Psycho Love." I said. "Okay dear I'll set it up on my phone." He said.

He set the song up and we danced. I honestly smiled while we danced. Anti placed his head against mine when we stopped dancing. "Sig I have been needing to tell you that I'm Lucifer's son." He said.

"Yeah I kinda over heard that Anti." I said. He smiled widely and kissed my nose. "Really?" I asked giggling.

"Yes really." He said.

Then I woke up.