Light and Dark

My pov

It was finally the weekend. I went to a park called Government Springs, and basically hung out there. I saw a boy there who looked like a glitch bug. I smiled at that and actually walked over to him. I tapped his shoulder, and he turned around.

He was very nervous he seemed about fifteen, so a year younger than me. "Hey sorry if I scared ya. Didn't mean to hun, I just got lonely sitting alone and I thought I'd come talk to ya." I said smiling.

He smiled. "Hey...... my....... name is.... Glitch." He said. "Glitch? A wonderful name. My name is Signy, but you can call me Sig." I said holding out my hand for him to shake.

He shook my hand, we let go and then I heard the sound of an older man coming over to us. "Glitch we need to get-- um who is this Glitch?" The man asked. "My name's Signy." I said.

The man looked at me. I noticed that he looked like Mark. It must be Wilford. "Oh how's your Ai doing?" He asked. Wilford gave me the Ai? But why?

"Oh Alex, he's fine. He's back at home." I said. I think Wilford noticed the collar around my neck. It didn't faze me even though it hurt when Dark shocks me.

"Who put that on you?" He asked. "Dark did, but I don't care if it's on I've gotten used to it." I said. "Oh here um do you want me to take it off?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Actually it's okay. But if I ever need your help I'll ask Alex to contact you okay?" I said. He nodded then him and Glitch left. I hung out at the park a little more.

I randomly for a text from someone I didn't know.

Unknown #:
Hey look I know we haven't talked in a long time but I would like to talk to you.
When you get this message please don't be mad.
~Love Anti.

Desperate much?

Me:
Oh I'm not mad.
I am just wondering why you decided to talk to me after four fucking years Anti.
I'm not dumb, you're mad at Dark for him being all over me.

Anti:
Maybe but listen you gotta listen to me.
Dark is just gonna use you. He never truly loves anyone.

Me:
Anti.... listen to me.
It's been four years since we last talked.
You left me heart broken a betrayed.
I had a plane ticket to go visit you to but no you had to go ahead and end it.
I much rather be with a social manipulator, than be with someone who caused me pain everyday.

Man I went all out. See this is why I don't like demons all that much.

Anti:
Im sorry Sig I mean it I really am.
Can you find it somehow to forgive me?
It would make my life easier.

Me:
No I can't.
Plus you had your chance.
Now it's Dark's turn, and I think he'll be better than you.

I stopped texting him after that and went home. I talked to my boyfriend a bit, and told him that I wanted to break up. I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling in my dark room. A being then appears on top of me.

It wasn't Dark it was Anti. "Any last words before I knock you out?" He asked. "Go the fuck away from me." I said. Then everything went black.