I can fight this.

My pov

My eyes had changed but I still controlled my mind and body. I turned into a mouse and got out of the chains. I hid somewhere in the room that he couldn't find me. I drank my medicine I had. It cures any spell someone puts on me.

I put the rest back into my pocket. I saw the door open. "Lass where's you go? You couldn't have gone far. I have the remote to that shock collar around your neck." He said.

I was my normal self now. I walked out of hiding. He saw my eyes were back to the brown I was born with, but this time they had blue sparkles in them. "You fucked with the wrong girl Anti." I said.

"How did you break the spell?" He asked. "I have my ways. Now I must be taking this and going back home." I said.

The remote appeared in my hand, and I teleported back to Dark's house. He was in his bed crying himself to sleep. I could hear the sounds of his crys from the living room. I walked quietly up to his room. I walked into his room quietly and I looked at my poor Darky.

"Darky..... I missed you." I said walking over to him. He looked up at me, I saw his puffy eyes. "You got out? I didn't think I had the strength to save you. I'm too st-." I kissed him.

We pulled away. "Shut up dork. I know you would have saved me if you could. You're not too stupid. It's just easier to manipulate men when they are in love. That's why Anti was able to control you so easily." I said.

I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back the same. "I missed you so much." He said. "I did too babe." I said.

We had a comfortable silence. We laid in his bed, he held me against his chest. I heard his soft breathing and quiet snores. I knew he was asleep, I smiled at this. "Sleep well, my little Darky." I whispered.

I held one of his hands while he slept. It was so lovely, I loved every second of it. I don't want Anti to take me away from Dark. Not now, not ever. Dark is my master now, I'm not letting Anti control me.