She's mine

My pov

I woke up in a room, laying in a bed. "Fuck my head hurts. What did that basterd do to me and Kat?" I said to myself. I tried to sit up but I pulled back down into the bed, by an arm. It was too dark to see. "Stay here. With me. Please." Dark said.

"Why did you do that to me?" I asked. "Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Please forgive me my dear kit-." "Shut up you dork." I said booping his nose.

"Why did you boop my nose?" He asked. "Because you shut up for a second." I said. I kissed the tip of his nose and turned over to face away from him. I was blushing so much at that moment.

He wrapped his arms around me. "So you do like me. Why do you fight me?" He asked. "I'm just scared of getting hurt again. Anti hurt me very badly, and I just don't trust demons with my heart." I said.

"I won't hurt you like he did. I want to be with you." Dark said. "How can I trust you?" I asked turning to face him.

"Look at my eyes." He said. I looked in his eyes and saw him lean closer. "Just kiss me already!" I said. He smiled.

He closed his eyes and kissed me. At first I didn't kiss him, but after a minute or two I started kissing him. We pulled away and just looked at each other. "Sleep kitten. You need it." He said.

I laid my head against his chest and fell asleep.

~the next day~

I woke up to just myself laying in the bed. I got up and saw a note on the nightstand. "I bought this outfit for you yesterday. I thought it would be something you might like, I think it would be nice on you. It's in the closet, farest to the right.

Love, Dark~"

I walked over to the closet and I saw the outfit. It was a green crop top, and a pair of blue short shorts. It wasn't my kind of style but it was nice. I got dressed in it and Dark walked in after I did. "Wow you look better than I thought." He said.

I blushed and looked at him. "D-Dark don't sneak up on me like that." I said shyly. "Well you look gorgeous in it, now come down the stairs and eat. You can go to school after you eat dear." Dark said.

I followed him down the stairs to the kitchen, he handed me a plate of pancakes and lead me over to the table. I sat down and started eating, but kinda slow. "Not hungry dear?" He asked.

"Sorta. I mean my kidnapper is like 'Oh I'm sorry here have something to eat.'" I said giggling. He chuckled at my joke. His smile was wonderful to see.

"I need to go, I'm gonna be late." I said getting up and heading to the door. "Be safe kitten. Don't let anyone touch what's mine." He said.

"What's yours? Excuse me but you don't own me." I said running out the door. I ran to the school. I got there two minutes before the bell rang. I ran to my class and sat down in my seat.

"Um excuse me miss Moyer but that outfit isn't appropriate for school." My teacher said. "Oh I'm sorry, how about you fuck off and leave me alone miss." I said. "That was highly inappropriate. Apologize." She said.

I rolled my eyes and didn't do as she said. Everyone noticed this side of me. To be honest this is the side I have gotten from being a teen.

Dark's pov

After Signy left, I called Anti up on my phone. He answered. "Yo Dark what's up?" He asked. "Nothing aside from the fact that Signy has feelings for me." I said.

"Oh that's cool. I really wish I never left her. She was a good girl." He said. "Well you had your chance. Now it's my turn." I said.

Anti growled. "She was mine first." He said. "Well now she's mine." I ended the call on him. I know Anti can teleport but he's not gonna get to far with Signy.

I got her wrapped around my finger. I love her so much. I want to show her how much I love her but she's afraid of me. I walked up stairs and saw Sig's phone on the nightstand. 'Must have left it here. I'll give it back to her tomorrow.'

I placed her phone under mine and crawled into bed. Its lonely without her here with me. I soon fell asleep.

Anti's pov

That mother fooker thinks he can take my Signy away. Not in the slightest. Sure I can torture Sean's girlfriend but where's the fun in that? Signy was mine first. I'm going to take back what's mine.