Welp we're dead together.

My pov

I woke up to seeing my big demon sleeping beside me holding me in his arms. I held one of his hands and I smiled. Man last night was fun, he was my first and I'm glad to be honest. "I love you Darky." I whispered. "I'll be back, I gotta go for my run." I whispered, climbing out of his arms and getting ready to go for my run.

While I was down the stairs making breakfast Dark walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You know I can't hear you when I'm half asleep and you whisper." He said which made me giggle. "You shouldn't be such a heavy sleeper then!" I said acting like I was mad.

"Aww come on you know what the only this is that's heavy~." He whispered seductively into my ear. "Stop teasing me. I gotta go for my run after we eat babe." I said smiling and finishing breakfast.

"Fine. I wanted to have more fun but you'll be gone for an hour an a half. What am I supposed to do then?" Dark whined. "Anything you want. You can go have sex with another girl." I said jokingly and putting our plates on the table.

"The only girl I wanna have sex with is you baby girl." He said kissing my cheek. "I love you." I said. "I love you too baby." He said.

We then ate breakfast and I went for my run.

Dark's pov

After Sig left I washed the dishes. Man I'm glad Anti is out of our lives. We don't have to deal with that bitch ever again. I finished washing the dishes and I went to the living room. I turned on the t.v. and the news was on.

"Everyone please keep a look out for Dark Fischbach, for he is the kidnapper of the girl name Signy Moyer." The news guy said. I texted Sig this.

Me:
Baby people think I've kidnapped you.

Baby girl:
I know it pisses me off.
They don't know you like I do baby.
No one is going to take you away from me baby.
*smirks remembering last night*

Me:
Okay baby.
Also you enjoyed what we did last night didn't you baby?

Baby girl:
Yes, yes I did.
It was the best first sex I've ever had.
I love you Darky. I gotta continue running.
Bye buh.

Me:
I love you too babe.
Bye buh.

Man she makes my day. Suddenly I hear the sound of a knock on the door. I dashed upstairs and got dressed quickly. I looked out the bedroom window and I couldn't believe what I saw. There were police at my front door.

I called Sig. She answered. "What's wrong baby?" She asked me. "The police are literally at my front door baby." I said going to my closet and hiding in it. "Stay calm. I'm on my way baby." She said. She then ended the call.