You can't be serious?

~previously~

"You know for the past two days I've been rethinking about what I've done to you. I just guess that the feeling of guilt took over me and made me act like that." He paused.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked. "I'm trying to say that I'm..... sorry..... for every single scare, scar, wound, mark, or whatever else I did. If you don't want to forgive me th-." I kissed him, but quickly pulled away.

"Shut up. Anti if you can prove to me that you've changed in the next year then I might give you a second chance if I'm single that is." I said. He nodded politely. "You're free to go back home now. I just had to tell you that stuff." He said.

Then everything went black.

Dark's pov

"Baby I need to tell you something." Sig said. "What is it baby?" I asked looking down at her. She smiled kindly at me.

"Sit down please?" She asked pointing to the bed. I sat down and she sat beside me. "Okay baby you're going to probably be mad but listen to me when I say this... but Anti apologized to me." She said.

I honestly knew my rage was bottling up but I kept calm. "And he said that I have something that only he can unlock. It's some kind of marking. I told him that if he can prove to me that he's changed in the next year, and if I'm single at the time I'll give him a second chance." She said.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was getting angry and I didn't want to see fear on her beautiful brown eyes. I got up from the bed. "I'm going to go on a walk baby. Just to cool off." I said.

"Okay baby. Be safe." She said. I smiled at her then left.

My pov

After Darky left I knew who I needed to talk to. "Alex!" I said. Alex came out of the closet and came over to me. "Yes mistress?" He asked.

"Contact Wilford Warfstache." I said. He did as I commend and I saw the call thing pop up in front of his torso. "What's up Sig?" Wilford said.

"I need to talk to you about Anti and Dark. Can you meet me at mine and Dark's house at midnight in the backyard?" I asked. "Sure thing sis. Anything else?" He asked.

"No only that. I'll see you tonight. Bye Willfie!" I said. "Bye Siggy!" He said then the call ended.

"You can go do what you were doing Alex. I need to think about some things." I said. Alex nodded and went back to doing what he was doing.