Taking her.

Dark's pov

I got a house outside of Enid O.k. to keep an eye on Sig. I know it sounds creepy, but I'm just worried someone is gonna hurt her. I love her a lot. She doesn't know how much I love her. I know that Anti and her dated once, but he left her because he didn't want to hurt her.

My pov

I walked to school, and I was so freaked out. I actually had Alex walking with me. Someone gave him to me. He's a Google ai. "Mistress are you okay? You seem freaked out." He said.

"Yeah I'm freaked out. A demon is after me and it happens to be my crush." I said looking up at Alex. "Oh, wasn't his name Dark or something?" He said.

I nodded. "Yeah that's why I got this damn shock collar on." I said. We walked in and people were staring at me. I normally don't go to school with my Ai but I felt the need to bring him.

He protects me a lot, he saved me from getting pulled into Hell once. I don't know who gave him to me, but who ever did must really care about me. Me and Alex walked to my first hour and we sat down. "Why the hell do you have a robot with you?" My teacher asked.

"Uhhh no reason." I said. Alex just smiled, and I smiled too. Then after the bell rang the door swung open and I froze. "I'm sorry am I ruining something?" Dark said.

I couldn't say anything. "Don't even think about touching her." Alex said. Then I saw everyone black out and Dark walked over to me. I started shaking. "P-please d-don't h-hurt m-me." I stuttered out.

"Or you'll do what? I heard what you told Mark. You told him that you will fight if you have to so why aren't you fighting me?" He said. He grabbed me and held me against him.

I squirmed and kicked as he dragged me out of the room. "No let go of me, I want to be free." I squirmed and grabbed the door frame. "Let go of you? I don't think so dear." He said.

Alex woke up and came running to us. He grabbed my hands and tried pulling me away from Dark. "You're gonna end up hurting her Alex. Just give up." Dark said.

Then Alex passed out again, and Dark pulled me away from the door frame. "Dark let me go you bitch!" I said biting his arm. He let go of me groaning in pain. I ran to a janitor's closet and locked it from the inside.

"Let me in kitten. You know I can just bust the door down, but I don't want to because I'll get fined for breaking property so why don't you let me in." Dark said. "You're gonna kidnap me." I said.

"Only because you won't come willingly. I want you but you don't seem to let me be with you." Dark said. He sounded sincere, which was kinda cute. "If I open the door will you at least not kidnap me. Just take me to a store or something." I said.

Then I opened the door and everything went black.