Another night in Hell

My pov

~dream~

I'm getting used to coming here every night. Everything that happens here I've gotten used to. Anti walked over to me smirking. "I'm glad you're used to this because I got some great news. Well it's great to me." He said.

"What is the news?" I asked. "I can now possess people. And im going to live in your mind for the rest of your life. There's no escape from me." He said. I trembled at this.

"We're going to have so much fun." He said. "Why must you be obsessed with me?" I asked him. "Do I really have to spell it out for you?" He said.

"Apparently." I growled. He grabbed my right hand and placed two fingers on it. I saw a blue triangle appear on my wrist with angel wings. "This symbol is the one you were born with princess. Only a demon prince or someone of royal blood can unlock it." He said.

I pulled my hand away from him. "Don't touch me. I don't want your demon hands all over me." I hissed. "Dark can't unlock it like I can sweet heart. If you ever wanna see what I truly am then let me in. Please." He said.

He sounded sincere which was new. He ran a hand along my cheek softly. "You know for the past two days I've been rethinking about what I've done to you. I just guess that the feeling of guilt took over me and made me act like that." He paused.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked. "I'm trying to say that I'm..... sorry..... for every single scare, scar, wound, mark, or whatever else I did. If you don't want to forgive me th-." I kissed him, but quickly pulled away.

"Shut up. Anti if you can prove to me that you've changed in the next year then I might give you a second chance if I'm single that is." I said. He nodded politely. "You're free to go back home now. I just had to tell you that stuff." He said.

Then everything went black.