Chapter 1

yo drew if you ever read this, don't judge me. Also, frack you for making me feel things and know that I love you more than you'll ever imagine. You make me smile, and when I say that...I mean you make me grin like a goofball.

THIS ONE'S FOR YOU MY LITTLE WEIRDO ♡

*Allison's point of view*

"Allison, get downstairs right now," my mom calls. What could I have possibly done now?

It's 6:00am on a Monday, I do not need to be awake right now... I still have fifteen minutes to get ready for school. I could be sleeping.

"What's up mom?" She's standing over the sink.

"I just thought it was about time you woke up honey." Her voice is smooth, but I can tell something's up.

"After school on Tuesday, we have a friend of the family party to go to." She knows I hate these, why even bother asking me to go?

"I'll pass." I can see her expression drop immediately, I hate disappointing her, but...

"Fine." I give in. She starts smiling and hugs me tight.

"I love you so much honey, it means a lot that you go to these with us." Who's friends house are we even going to? We have about a billion family friends. I decide not to ask, I kind of just want to go back to bed.

I'm not that lazy, just tired. Well I guess I'll start getting ready now.

I straighten my hair till it's as neat as I like, and put on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. I don't look that bad for a Monday. It's better than a sweatshirt and sweatpants that I was planning on wearing earlier.

I grab my bag and walk out the door to the bus stop. There are a couple people already standing there, but none of them really want to talk, so they're all silent. It's a little awkward, but the bus should get here soon. I stare at my black converse, waiting for the bus to come.

Once we arrive at school, I'm glad on a Monday morning I have History first period. I don't really enjoy my other classes as much as this one and English, those are my absolute favorite.

I walk in earlier to find only a few people in class. I take my seat next to my neighbor Drew. It's weird I sit next to him considering he is my neighbor, and we don't really talk...at all.

"Morning," I say quietly, trying to converse with him.

He grumbles an "mhm," and leaves it at that. I don't really blame him, I probably should've just left him alone.

As more of the class piles in before the bell, Mrs. Edwards follows. She's definitely one of my favorite teachers. She always has a way of making everything so interesting, always has tricks up her sleeve.

"Good morning class," she happily says to us. Mrs. Edwards is always so energetic for Mondays, and everyday truthfully. I admire her enthusiasm.

I'm tempted to quietly say, "mhm," but loud enough so Drew hears it, but I decide to just stay silent. Most of the class says good morning back and she begins teaching.

"So does anyone know why exactly Roosevelt used track 61 under the Waldorf Astoria hotel?"

This question is too easy. I hate raising my hand and talking in class, so I wait for someone else to volunteer. After about a minute and no one raises their hand, I genuinely worry for my class. How do they not know this one? It's absolutely fascinating and I remember first researching while I was bored all about this secret train station. Mrs. Edwards obviously looks frustrated, and looks at me pleadingly. She knows I know the answer. Not bragging or anything, but I love this class and I always do good on the tests and homework so she knows I have the answer for sure.