Chapter 18

Side note: on a laptop these chapters are so freaking short so I'm sorry if they're not long enough :/ it is currently 2:28 am and I've been having nightmares so I don't want to go to bed lol. Sorry this was short it's late, enjoy my friends!!

I go to the bus and rest my head against the window. What happened in history just made me think about how lucky I am to have him, and no Catherine bitch is going to take him away from me.

I get dropped off and I look at my house, and then Drew's.

Before I think too deep into it, I start walking towards his house. He may be sick, but I need to see him.

I ring on the doorbell, and I wait a while before footsteps slowly come to the door.

"What-" Drew cuts himself off when he looks up.

"Hi." I greet him. His voice is a bit different than usual because of the cold, and his hair's messier than usual.

I like it like that.

"What are you doing here? I don't want you to get sick." He rubs his face with his hand, he was probably sleeping.

Don't think Ally, just do. I quickly wrap my arms around his stomach and rest my head on his chest. I just needed to hug him.

"Ally, I really don't want you to get sick." He says, except he hugs me back.

"No one's home, they're all out." He softly says.

"So I got perfect timing. Someone needs to take care of you." I push his chest so he backs up into the house.

I drop my bag and lead him into the living room. I sit him on the couch and go into his kitchen.

"Would you like me to make anything?" I put my hands on my waist, determined to make him feel better.

He laughs that beautiful laugh. "Honestly, I just want a glass of water."

I take a cup and put ice water in it.

"I made it just for you." I smile at him, and he laughs again.

"Stop making me laugh, it hurts." He sets the cup down after he drinks out of it, and I sit next to him.

I cuddle next to him. "Sorry if I woke you up."

"If that was anyone else I would've ripped their heads off. I was more than happy to see you." He softly says, looking down at me.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks me.

"Always. I don't care about your germs."

I sit up and he looks into my brown eyes. He puts his hand next to my side and leans into me. He gives me a small peck.

"Drew. Phillips. I was expecting more from you, even if you're sick." I playfully scold him.

"I'm sorry my lady." He apologizes and gives me a more passionate kiss.

"I really wish I wasn't sick." He complains.

"I'll do my homework here and you can try going back to bed. Just text me if you need anything and I'll be right there." I brush my hand through his hair lightly with my fingers.

"How about, you come upstairs with me and do that again." He refers to me playing with his hair.

"Okay, let me go get my bag. I'll meet you there."

I go upstairs and he's already starting to fall asleep. I take his desk chair and put it right next to his bed.

"No." He stops me from sitting down.

"Do you need something?"

"Why don't you lay here with me for a minute or two." He pouts his lip like a five year old.

I go to the empty side of his bed and get under the already warm covers. He must be burning up from his temperature.

I lay my head on his chest and wait for his breathing to get calmer. I listen to his heart beat and almost laugh, he hates the sound of hearts beating. I look up and his eyes are shut. He left his glasses on, that dummy.

I slide his glasses off slowly, trying not to wake him. I wouldn't want to be awake if I was sick either.

It's like, when you really care about someone you actually do hope they never feel any unnecessary pain that they don't have to go through. Even if it's as simple as a cold.

I start doing my math homework and look to my side, Drew's peacefully asleep. At least he doesn't have to deal with all these damn equations, for now at least.

I close my book and decide I'll do my homework later. I can't really focus right now, and it's probably because of the sleepy head next to me.

I hear people come home and I rush to get my stuff together. I did not think this through, why am I an idiot? I'm in his room and there were no parents around in the house. I really hope they don't think of me differently or something. I was just doing my homework though, so there's nothing to really get mad over...

I worry too much.

I walk downstairs and Mrs. Phillips is sitting at the table.

"Hi Allison! I didn't know you were over." She smiles at me.

Okay, she doesn't want to kill me for being in her sons room.

"I was just making sure he was okay. He's sleeping right now. We weren't doing anything, I was just finishing my math homework." I blurt out, my face turning red.

"Allison, it's alright. Don't worry about it, I know you're a good kid. Thank you for checking up on him."

Thank. God.

"Well I'm going to go back home and finish my homework, thank you for understanding Mrs. Phillips."

"Call me Pam! See you later sweetie." She says as I leave the house.

Oh my god, she likes me right? Success part two! I probably won't call her Pam yet though. It's too weird.

When I walk back to my house the suns already starting to set. Great, I really need to finish my homework.

"Hey honey! How was Drew?" My mom looks up from some romantic novel.

"He was good, but very sick." I say, and then sneeze right after.

Okay, are you kidding me?