Chapter 24

Ally's point of view

"Today's our last day here, so we'll do a lot of fun stuff, I promise." Drew grins, but I'm upset because I really don't want to leave.

"Drew, I can't go back to school. I refuse." I huff.

"Oh c'mon, I'll be at school."

"But we can barely talk at school. I rarely see you."

"Wrong. We see each other every chance we get, and you're forgetting something." He looks up at me.

"And what's that?"

"I'm your next door neighbor silly, we could do homework together after school."

"You'll get me distracted." I say, and he smirks.

"I'll give you kisses for every homework assignment you finish, almost like...a reward." He winks.

"I can get those for free." I move closer to him, and he backs away.

"Can you? I'm pretty sure you have to do stuff in order to get a reward." He laughs.

"Oh shut up, you idiot." I wrap my arms around his neck, and his hands find my waist.

"I change my mind. I'd rather kiss you after every word you write on an essay."

"Deal." I laugh against his smooth skin.

"We should go swimming!" He screams.

"Go get ready, and we'll head out right now." He explains to me excitedly.

"Okay I'll be right back." I head towards the door.

"But Ally, you can always change in here with me...I don't mind." He smirks, and I shut the door behind me laughing.

He really is getting more sexual with me, and well...Damn.

I look through my bag for my swimsuit. I love going swimming with Drew, it seems like we always have the best memories there. I find my black and green one. I guess it'll kind of match the color of the water. I pull on my grey pullover and shorts. Okay, it's the last day here. Have fun.

"Ally, are you decent?" Drew knocks on my door.

"Yeah, come in."

He opens the door slowly, and his view takes my breath away. I wish I could just run my hands over his beautiful body, because just...god damn.

"What's wrong?" He interrupts my thoughts, and I whip my head back to him.

"Just spaced out. Let's go." I smile at him.

We walk out of the house and the sand is hot and soft against my feet. The smell of the water is nothing but perfect. Drew takes hold of my hand and smiles at me with those straight white teeth that make me die inside. He is beautiful, and I wonder why he would fall for someone like me. He could get any girl he wanted, but he chose me? I'm not even that...special, but he makes me feel that way. I always get so giddy when I realize that such a great guy loves me. He loves me and I love him. My love for him runs through my veins and shakes my very bones. I could care less how cheesy I am when it comes to him. He's someone worth being storybook cheesy for.

I take off my sweatshirt and shorts and he just stares at me. I feel slightly uncomfortable, but he's seen me in a bikini before. "Stop staring at me." I laugh, and have my back facing towards him.

"I can't help it if you look stunning."

I hope he never feels obligated to compliment me since he's my boyfriend...