Chapter 15

Thank you all for the love and support! It means so much to me, thank you. My twitter is @adorablydrew. Okay enjoy!

** Allison's pov **

Drew and I walk through the halls to go to history, but something's...different.

Everyone keeps looking at us and whispering.

"What's going on?" I ask Drew.

"Um, I don't know. Go to class, I'm going to find out what's going on." He lets go of my hand.

I walk to history, and after about twenty minutes in class, he still hasn't showed up.

*Drew's pov*

"Dude, what's going on?" I ask Lucas, one of my closest friends.

"What do you mean?"

"Why is everyone acting so weird around me and Ally?"

He doesn't answer for a moment.

"There's something going around...Everyone's been saying that Jacob took Allison's virginity while you guys have been dating. I'm pretty sure it was Jacob who started the rumor." He hesitantly tells me.

"I'm gonna kill him."

"Drew, stop! Where are you going?" But I don't listen to him,

The bell rings, but I ignore it.

** Ally's pov **

My phone buzzes while Mrs. Edwards talks about something that I wasn't paying attention to. I look down at my phone and it's from Dakota.

"Jacob's telling everyone he took your virginity, and Drew just came in here and said that the principle wanted him. I think he took him to the parking lot."

I look down in my phone in complete anger. Can't he take a hint? Why does he hate Drew so much? He seriously feels the need to mess up everything that makes Drew happy.

"Can I be excused?" I ask Mrs. Edwards.

"No Allison, this is important. You can wait a little." She ignores me.

"It's an emergency." People are staring at me, but at the moment I don't care.

"I'm sure it can wait."

"I'm bleeding a lot right now so sorry, it can't wait." I run out of the classroom.

That was so embarrassing, I can feel the heat in my cheeks.

I start heading towards the parking lot.

** Drew's pov **

If Jacob wants to keep messing with everything that makes me happy, I'm not going to give him the chance anymore. I'm done letting him get away with everything.

A random kid is walking in the hallway and I stop her. All the girls in this school drool for Jacob's annoying ass.

"Do you know what room Jacob's in right now?" I try to ask nicely.

"Room 214." She giggles.

I start heading over there. I stand in front of the door, and I can see him through the window. I swing the door open and grab Jacob by his arm.

"The principle wants to see him." I tell the teacher with a smile.

"Oh alright then." She smiles back at me. Clueless.

I walk him out the door and he pushes me.

"What do you want?" Is he a complete idiot?

I push him out of the school doors, and we're in the parking lot.

"You didn't do anything with Allison." I ball my fists.

"Why don't you ask her? She's very beautiful. She has all the right curves." He dares to even say.

He wants me to fight him. He wants to get me in trouble.

"Drew?"

I look up and Ally's standing there, looking at both of us.

"How'd you know where we were?" I ask her.

"Dakota's in Jacob's class. Not the point, what's going on here? I heard someone's been claiming to have 'stole my virginity.'"

She's so pissed, and it's actually kind of hot.

She waves me off and I take a step away from Jacob.

"You listen here you asshole, leave me alone. Stop telling people your fantasies because it didn't happen, and it never will." She yells in his face.

He stands there shocked, and Ally grabs my hand.

"You're late for history." She walks me back to class, leaving Jacob standing in the parking lot.

"I had to say I was on my period in front of the whole class to get out of there." She laughs.

God, she has a beautiful laugh.

"I'm gonna go in there, you count to fifty and then come in."

Drew waits next to the door and heads in.

My cheeks flood red and Mrs. Edwards tells me to come to her desk.

"I'm sorry, next time I'll let you go." She apologizes. She's really a sweet teacher.

"It's alright."

After about a minute Drew comes in.

"Finally decided to join us Mr. Phillips?" She asks.

"Yep, gotta see my girl." He takes his seat next to me.

A/N: sorry if this chapter was bad or short, wattpad was annoying me so bad this morning :')