chapter 23

I changed my user so no one I know finds this and just to be safe lol aye. (My old user was my personal insta oops) I'm back peeps so enjoy :)

Oh and bye world I had crazy feels while writing this b y e

------------------

Ally's point of view

I'm laying in bed and I feel Drew's warm hand on my thigh.

"You should really go back to your room so no one catches us." I mumble to him, still tired.

"We're not doing anything bad." He shrugs.

"Not yet."

I practically freeze next to him.

"W-What?" I stutter.

Smooth Ally, real smooth.

Drew presses his lips against mine and licks them, showing me he wants to make out.

Last time we really had an intense make out session I froze, I need to prove to him I'm actually not that bad at it.

His hand inches up my thigh and I can feel myself starting to sweat.

"Ally." Drew says.

"Yeah?" I question.

"Ally." He repeats and I give him a confused look.

"Ally, wake up." I jump up from my bed and it's Madeline.

Drew is gone and I'm beyond pissed that it was only a dream.

I'm sweating and my hair is sticking to my hot skin.

"Bad dream?" She laughs.

If only she knew.

"Yeah, a really bad one." I lie.

"Drew's in his room if you wanna go see him." She tells me and I start walking.

My grey socks look rather interesting while I walk to Drew's room. This is actually probably bad. I should wait a while before seeing him, right? Especially after that dream... Honestly I wanted to see where it could've went, and it weirds me out. Could it happen in real life, and soon?

I turn on my heels and Drew opens his door.

"Oh hey Ally." He jumps in surprise.

I turn around slowly and I know for a fact that my cheeks are red.

"I was just going to go brush my teeth." He puts his hands on my arm and it feels like it burns. I can almost feel every part of his hands touch my shoulders. "Go wait in there and I'll come back really quick."

He walks past me and I realize that I didn't even say one word. Now he really is going to ask my what's up. I need to make an excuse, and I need to do it fast. I walk to his bed and sit on the edge. C'mon, what could be a good excuse? Just tired? He's going to see right through it.

"Hey," he closes the door behind him and sits next to me.

I give him a head nod and I want to shoot myself. A head nod? What is wrong with you Ally? Act normal and say something.

"Are you alright?" He awkwardly laughs.

"Yeah I'm fine." I try to shrug him off.

"What's wrong Ally?" He pushes, obviously seeing right through me.

"Just tired." I try to use one of my made up excuses.

"Yeah right." He rests on his elbows, waiting for me to tell the truth.