Chapter 28

Hey everyone! Happy thanksgiving. I am thankful for all if you for reading my story and giving me so much support. I'm also thankful for Drew, the whole reason why I'm writing this. Because I love him. And a big happy birthday to Mackenzie (drewsbabymomma) you are bae for days. When I'm older I do want to write a book, and having you guys love this story makes my dreams feel real. Love you all! Eat skin tonight. xoxo

I quickly dial Dakota's number. Please God, let there be an explanation for what happened. I think I might have thrown up at school or on the way here. After I had given that boy everything, he's kissing another girl. This can't be true. I refuse to give in and assume the worst.

"God, Ally, are you okay?" Dakota answered, worry traced through her voice.

"Doesn't matter. What does your text mean?"

I take a pen and paper nearby and begin to write Jason a thank you note for helping me, and I walk out the door. I just want to go home, or find Drew.

"I'm not sure myself, I just knew Drew called me in tears, and I've never heard a boy cry. I have a feeling...I don't think we know what really happened. Please call him Ally, I honestly think there's another side to this."

I hang up the phone, and I don't care if it's rude. I was expecting her to tell me all the words I wanted to hear, but she just has a gut feeling. That's not much to go on.

When I arrive at my house, Drew's waiting for me. His head is in his hands, and I can see his body shaking. He hasn't noticed me yet. It pains me to see him this way, but I can't automatically forgive him. I need the truth.

"Drew," I try to say confidently, but it comes out as a whimper.

His head jolts up, and he stands. His face is red and wet with tears. I've never seen him so vulnerable.

"Ally, I was so worried, I didn't know where you were...I tried calling-"

"Just tell me the truth." I cut him off. I'm desperate to find an answer, and I'm weak from all this crying.

"It's not what you think. I heard the rumor she was spreading and I was trying to stop it. I didn't kiss her Ally. She kissed me. You were gone before I pulled away. I love you Ally. No girl in the world could ever be as beautiful or as great as you. Please believe me, I promise you, I'm telling the truth." He rambles out, processing his thoughts and probably trying to find the right thing to say.

When I look into his eyes, I can't hold myself back from him anymore. I believe him. He sucks at lying, and I can always tell when he is. He means what he's saying.

"Drew, please. Come here." I whisper, opening my arms with tears falling down my face.

Drew practically runs into me, with his hand in my hair and the other at the small of my back. His breathing is heavy against my neck, and I realize just how much I needed this. "Don't cry anymore. Please, it's killing me."

"I wont." I promise him, but all I want to do is cry, but this time...Out of how happy I am to know that he didn't kiss her. She forced herself on him.

"I love you." He says to me, and I say it back.

"I truly don't know what I'd do if you didn't believe me. Thank you."

It's probably eighth period at school, and there's something I have to do.

"I have to go do something. Wait for me at your house."

I pull away from him, and I wish I hadn't. I just want to be in his arms. He doesn't question me, he lets me go. I'm glad, if he did I don't know how I'd answer him.