Chapter 12

** Ally's pov **

Part of me knows that Dakota's right. I should talk to him, see what really happened. I just don't know if I can handle the truth. What if he really did kiss her? Shutting him out might be easier.

"Here." Dakota gives me some clothes and I head to her shower.

I would die without her, without a doubt.

I'm so sick of all this pain I'm feeling.

I finish my shower and get dressed. I go to Dakota's room and close the door behind me.

"Should we watch something tonight-" I say and look up, but I stop in my tracks.

Drew is in the room by himself. My heart stops for a second and I start turning around. He comes behind me and holds the door closed with his hand. I rest my forehead on the door and start crying again. Dammit, why can't I just stop crying?

"Ally." He says painfully.

"What?" I sob.

"She kissed me, she wanted you to see." He tells me.

I slowly turn around and look at him.

"Are you sure?" I choke out.

"Please believe me." He says, and puts his hands on both sides of my head.

"You don't even know Ally. I liked her very much and she hurt me, but I know for sure I didn't love her. Fuck, I've never loved someone so much till I met you." He confesses.

What? This is fake isn't it?

"I love you Ally. I love you more than I could ever explain to you. I love you." He repeats.

I stand there in shock. My eyes watering still. I can see the pain in his eyes, he means what he said.

"I love you." I tell him.

He wraps his arms around me so quickly and I don't feel so much pain anymore.

"I'm so glad you believe me. If you didn't, I don't know what I'd do. I love you." He says.

I start crying again into his chest.

"Don't leave me." He says when I pull away a little.

"Never." I whisper.

After a couple minutes there's a quiet knock on the door.

We pull apart, but Drew grabs hold of my hand.

Dakota walks in and smiles.

"I knew it." She says in victory.

I laugh and sniffle.

"I'm going to sleep on the couch, you two need some time together. Don't do anything too dirty on my bed. Okay good night." She smiles and then shuts the door.

We both stand there awkwardly and Drew speaks up.

"I just want to sleep next to you tonight. That's all." He states, knowing I don't want to go that fast in our relationship.

I nod and I sit down on the bed, not sure what to do.

He comes under the covers next to me and lays down. I go down next to him and put a hand on his chest.

"I've loved you since the very first day." He utters, and kisses my hair.

I can feel his hand in my hair, gently tugging and playing with it. It feels so good. I was crying my eyes out not too long ago, and now I'm happy. Angry at that bitch who thinks it's okay to kiss Drew and try to ruin us, but happy. After all, I'm the one lying next to him.