Wondering

Changbin was curious. Changbin was so extremely curious. He had to admit that after only one week of talking to Felix, his life suddenly felt exciting, colorful and just nice. Maybe Changbin got too attached in a too short amount of time, but he didn't care at all. The other just understood him in a way no one else could.

That's why Changbin was curious what the other looked like. 

The profile picture didn't show his face. Also, Changbin wondered if the other also wanted to know what he looked like. 

Changbin wouldn't dare to ask him any of that, though. He didn't want to scare the other away or something like that. Changbin wanted Felix to feel comfortable while they texted each other.

Yes, Changbin thought that they were on a very good way of becoming very good friends.

Felix was funny, quick-witted, polite, he could also have serious conversations with him and so many more things. Changbin was happy that the other had texted him back then. Well, it was only a week ago, but to Changbin, it felt like they had known each other for decades. It was a special connection between them, he thought. He hoped that Felix thought in the same way.

Little did he know that somewhere in Sydney, Felix was sitting on a chair wondering about all the things Changbin was thinking about at the same time.