(^//u//^)

That evening, Felix was sitting at his aunt and uncle's table, the rest of his family was also there. He was happy to visit them again of course, but he also wanted to talk to Changbin. Sadly, his family didn't like it when someone was on their phone all the time when eating.

His mom, though, seemed to notice that he was pretty nervous and tensed; he had tried to conceal it, but it obviously didn't work for Mrs Lee. She leaned over to him, whispering: "Only five more minutes, you can leave the table, then, and talk to him." "How did you know that it was him?" "It's obvious, Felix, you're not really subtle about it", she chuckled. Felix just blushed and looked down at the table.

As soon as his mother gave him a sign, he excused himself and hurried up to his guest room. He fished his phone out of his pocket and fell down on the bed, texting Changbin in the process.

7:32 pm

Aussieboy
Thank you so much for coming to the airport today ^^ ( ´ ▽ ' )

Dark_Binnie
I'd do it again for you ^^ :)

Dark_Binnie
Do your parents still want to meet me? I mean, they've met me already..

Aussieboy
I don't think so, my mom whispered something like "I think he's good for Felix" in the car.. (*ノ∀'*)

Aussieboy
I'm not entirely sure what that's supposed to mean, though.. ┐('~';)┌

Dark_Binnie
Whatever it means, it doesn't sound too bad to me :^)

Aussieboy
^^

Aussieboy
Seriously, you're so cute in real life, Binnie (⌒▽⌒)☆

Dark_Binnie
....

Dark_Binnie
I still like dark stuff xD

Aussieboy
But you're so cute, I just can't stop telling you, accept it :)

Dark_Binnie
I like your voice even more in real life, you know that? :^)

Aussieboy
(^//u//^)

Dark_Binnie
Can we maybe meet again tomorrow?

Aussieboy 
I don't have anything planned yet, so..

Aussieboy
I'd love to ♡

Dark_Binnie 
Me too ♡