Blushing

Chan and Felix were walking towards the cafeteria, and Chan had noticed that ever since the school year had started, Felix had been smiling 24/7. School started three weeks ago, yet Chan still didn't know what was making his best friend that happy lately. Simply put, Chan decided to ask him about it right then and there.

Felix looked up from his phone, startled, as Chan grabbed him strongly by the shoulders to make him rather face the other. It didn't hurt since Chan knew he was strong and didn't use much force, but it worried Felix. Chan usually wasn't like that.

"Okay, what's up, Felix? You've been smiling like an idiot since school started, and you usually barely smile at school, only at my jokes. I'm worried, you know? I like seeing you happy, but I want to know that it's because of a good thi-"

"Chan, I'm fine, really. There's nothing to worry about. I just.. met someone?"

"You're sounding insecure and you're blushing. What happened for real?" Felix blushed even more as Chan told him that he was blushing, and he couldn't do anything about it. If he moved his hands now to hide his face, it would be even more obvious that he was blushing, if that was possible.

"I really met someone.."

"Spill it, Felix, I'm curious."

They chuckled.

Felix continued: "He's from South Korea, though.."

Chan released the other's shoulders and looked at him. Felix couldn't read his expression and it worried him; Chan was like an open book to him most of the time. He only wasn't when he was thinking about something really intense. 

This was serious.

As they were continuing to walk to the cafeteria, Chan spoke up again, sounding concerned, curious and sceptical: "So you like some guy from South Korea you've been talking to for the last few weeks?"

"Y-yes.." Then, Felix realized what he had just admitted to and stopped in his tracks. "I mean, n-no, I don't like him! Well, only as a friend, but nothing more!"

Chan chuckled and continued to walk down the hallway.

Felix hurried after him a few seconds later; he was a blushing mess by then.