Flight

Time flew by and Felix soon found himself waiting at the airport. It was a week before Christmas and they would go to South Korea.

He was busy thinking about Changbin, who was probably still asleep since it was only 4:30 in the morning. They had decided to take an early flight so that they would have more left of the day when they would have arrived. The flight was going to take almost half of the day, so they wanted to go early. Felix would probably sleep most of the time, though, Changbin and him had been talking until 1 in the morning and he hadn't got a lot of sleep.

Falling asleep had been a bit hard for him, anyways. Changbin just wouldn't take a break from taking over Felix's thoughts, but Felix couldn't blame him. Changbin was just wonderful and it was only normal that Felix thought about him a lot. Also, the other probably didn't even know that Felix couldn't sleep due to him.

Just as he finished that thought, boarding time began.

As soon as Felix sat down in the plane, he fell asleep with Changbin being the last person he thought of.

He woke up 11 hours later; they were still in the plane and his sister, who was sitting next to him, was trying to wake him up in a gentle way. "Why did you wake me up?" She smiled softly: "Your phone buzzed, I think you got a message." Felix unlocked his phone immediately. He saw that it Changbin who had texted him, then smiled widely at his sister, who just returned the same smile.

Dark_Binnie
How's the flight? ヾ(^ω^*)

Aussieboy
I have been sleeping until now (o^ ^o)

Dark_Binnie
Did I wake you up? OoO

Aussieboy
No, my sister did ^^

Dark_Binnie
I'm glad I wasn't the one ^w^

Dark_Binnie
When are you going to arrive?

Aussieboy
In around an hour OwO

Dark_Binnie
Rest until then :^)

Aussieboy
Only because you're telling me to (ノ´ з ')ノ