Smile

They all got out of the plane when they were allowed to, got their luggage and went to exit the airport. Felix was walking behind the others and looked at his phone; he was texting Changbin that they had arrived. Just as he put his phone away, he felt a hand touching his shoulder.

"Hello, Felix", someone whispered into his ear. The voice was a bit dark, but also soft and it sounded very familiar to Felix. He recognized it immediately, but he couldn't quite believe it, so he turned around, whispering: "C- Changbin?" "Yes, it's me", the other chuckled.

Felix was taken aback, he didn't expect that to happen at all. Still, he was also incredibly happy, and as soon as he had comprehended that this was real and that the real Changbin was standing in front of him, smiled at him (his smile was gorgeous to Felix), Felix smiled back just as widely and hugged his friend tightly.

If it was possible, then Felix was even happier when Changbin hugged him back with a good amount of strength.

It was when they pulled apart that Felix noticed something.

"Are you smaller than me?"', he asked before comparing their heights. "You are smaller than me, how cute!" Changbin blushed. "I'm not that small.." "No, you aren't, but you're smaller than me and that's just so cute!", Felix's voice went higher with every single word. Then, Changbin muttered: "Your voice is even deeper in real life, I thought that wasn't possible.." Felix just chuckled and pulled Changbin into another hug.

Meanwhile, Mrs Lee asked: "Where's Felix?" They all looked around, and after a few seconds, his sister said: "He's hugging some guy." The three made their way to the boys, the parents following behind. As they approached the guys, who didn't seem like they wanted to pull apart soon, Mr Lee cleared his throat, saying: "Hey, Felix, want to introduce us to your friend?"

Changbin and Felix let go quickly, both blushing a little, before Felix said: "Okay, so, that's Changbin; Changbin, meet my family."