School

During the next few days, all nine of them grew a lot closer. They had all exchanged phone numbers, were part of a group chat and some of them also talked to each other privately.

Changbin and Felix had been exploring Sydney a bit more (well, it was mostly Felix showing and explaining everything to Changbin) after school and Changbin had to admit he really loved it. He loved the city, the activities he could do there, the food, just everything.

Most importantly, he loved Felix. The boy was his everything and he enjoyed every single second when they were together.

The school and the other students also weren't that bad. Sure, some of them shot them weird glances, especially towards Changbin, but most of them were quite nice to the guy.

They hadn't revealed that they were a couple yet, but it seemed to be pretty obvious that they were around each other all the time; it was as if they had been glued together. Not that any of them would mind, though. 

Seungmin, Chan and Jisung were also with them most of the time. Luckily, Felix and Changbin had all of their classes together, but the others weren't with them all the time. Like, they shared a few classes with each of them and at least one of them was always in their class, but they only had two classes all together.

Some other people tried to talk to Changbin, but the latter didn't really want to talk to most of them since they all asked if Felix was his boyfriend or if he wanted to date them. He didn't want that and it seemed pretty rude to both him and Felix, so Changbin just replied with "No" before leaving the situation.

Still, it was really nice at this school, especially since Felix was sitting next to him in every class and they could hold hands under the table.