......

On Wednesday, everything had still been fine. Changbin was still sick and when Felix had arrived at home, he had prepared some soup and tea and brought it to the older, who had been accepting everything gladly. They had cuddled in the evening and falling asleep in the respective other's arms hadn't been very hard.

On Thursday, the first thing Felix had noticed was that he was having a slight headache. It hadn't been anything severe, so he had just brushed it off. Their friends had been saying that he should be careful not to fall sick as well; it would be pretty sad if both Changbin and Felix wouldn't be able to go to the city the next Monday.

On Friday, Felix had woken up due to himself coughing. It hadn't been that bad and his headache also hadn't become worse, so he had been going to school that day. The others had noticed immediately that Felix hadn't been feeling well, so they wanted him to get home and rest. Felix had refused, though, saying that he wouldn't get sick that easily. Jisung, Chan and Seungmin had told him to rest the next days, and had also given him a small box in the process. It turned out that the three of them had baked cookies on Thursday. There had also been a small note that said that the cookies should help them to get better. Changbin had been really happy, just like Felix.

When Felix had woken up on Saturday, he felt sick. He thought that his head was going to explode if he moved more than an inch, he was coughing constantly and his nose was running. Changbin, who had been feeling better already, had gone downstairs to tell his parents and also get Felix some food and tea. 

That's how they both ended up staying in bed all weekend, cuddling and watching movies, while the parents were providing them with soup and tea.