Present

Changbin's birthday was just around the corner. They were having summer break already; the past six months had just passed by way too quickly for both Felix and Changbin's liking.

There were currently two things concerning Changbin on Felix's mind that weren't the older boy (who was constantly present in his thoughts since they had first texted each other).

The first thing was that he needed to get Changbin a birthday present. There was only a week left, and Felix still hadn't found anything. He had never been good with picking presents for other people though, he had never even known what he himself wanted to get, when his parents had asked him about presents.

The second thing was that he was running out of time with Changbin once again. He had suppressed the thoughts about Changbin leaving for the past half year, yet he had to face them again. There were only three more weeks left they would have together. It almost felt like it was slowly consuming him from the inside.

Still, he had to suppress the sad thoughts since he still had to find a good present for the other. Well, not only a good one, but the best one Changbin would ever get in his life. He wanted this to be special.

Felix tried recalling every conversation he had had with Changbin and also the others; maybe he would remember something his boyfriend had said about a possible present.

A squeaking door? No. A picnic? No. New headphones since Changbin's own ones were broken? Would be nice, but no. A kangaroo? N- Yes! That's it!

A kangaroo!

With that thought, Felix pulled out his phone and sent a text to the others in South Korea, telling them about his plan.

Only a minute after he had put his phone away again, he heard Changbin open the bathroom door and got ready to take Changbin out on a date.