Late Night Thoughts

It was Christmas Eve and Felix was in his guest room, trying to sleep. It was almost midnight and everyone else had gone to bed an hour ago, so it was just Felix left. His thoughts were keeping him awake. Felix was thinking about the past week; he had spent every free minute with Changbin and didn't regret even a single second. He had been with his family a lot as well, but he enjoyed Changbin's company way more. 

It was already settled that the two would be spending New Year's Eve together; his parents had agreed to that a few days ago. Still, Felix just wanted to sleep at the moment, but he just couldn't.

He couldn't stop thinking about Changbin.

Felix imagined his beaufitul smile, his eyes, how wonderful his voice sounded. Why he was thinking about all those things? Well, he couldn't exactly name the feeling, but he was having a suspicion. To make it clear, he pulled his phone out of the drawer and sent a text to his friend Jisung.

11: 52 pm

Felix
I need your advice on something

Felix 
It's urgent

Jisung
I believe that it's urgent since you're not using any emojis

Jisung
What's up?

Felix
What is this thing I'm feeling?

Jisung
How should I know? You're the one feeling it

Jisung
Can you describe it?

Felix
Yeah, I can try to..

Felix
Well, I just can't stop thinking about him and how perfect everything about him is and he makes me happy whenever I'm around him or when he texts me..

Felix
Also, I think my heartbeat increases when he touches me, and the spot will tingle..

Jisung
It's somewhat cute that you're being that oblivious, but it also shows how incompetent you can be

Felix
Thanks?

Jisung
No problem

Jisung
So you really have not even the slightest idea?

Felix
No..?

Felix
Well, I actually do, but I'm not sure about it

Felix
Which is why I was asking you

Jisung
You're in love, my friend

Jisung
Idea confirmed?

Felix
....

Felix
Yes

Jisung
AWWWWWWWW I'M SCREECHING

Felix
You'll wake everyone up

Jisung
I COULDN'T CARE LESS