Preparations

Felix was extremely excited. Changbin would arrive in Sydney in only 20 hours and he wanted everything to be perfect.

He was at school and it was lunch time; him and his friends were sitting all together and the other three tried to calm Felix down, but it was useless. The boy's nerves were completely wrecked. Felix had been fidgeting for the past days, but that day was even worse than the previous ones. He was smiling from one ear to another and couldn't sit still for even a single second.

"Felix, time won't pass by faster just because you keep fidgeting like there's no tomorrow," Seungmin chuckled while looking at Felix. He may was chuckling, but his expression was a little worried; just like the expressions of Chan and Jisung.

"I'm just so excited and nervous, guys, I mean, what if something goes wrong?", he asked concernedly. Chan put his hand on Felix's arm reassuringly, saying that everything was going to be just fine and that Changbin would love being in Sydney (read: with Felix).

They continued talking about how it would be like when Changbin would be there and came to the conclusion that it would probably be pretty amazing.

Jisung, who had already met Changbin, told the others about him as well as Felix. Seungmin and Chan couldn't wait to meet the boy one of their best friends couldn't stop swooning about at all. 

Changbin had packed his luggage two days ago, so he wouldn't have to do that the day before his departure from Seoul and could enjoy the last day together with his friends.

Of course he was happy that he would see Felix again, but he was also a bit nervous. What if the other's friends wouldn't like him (that didn't include Jisung since they were getting along pretty well, of course)? 

Furthermore, Changbin was sad that he wouldn't see his own friends for six whole months. They planned on calling each other, of course, but they wouldn't be able to hang out together like they used to.

The five friends spent the whole day together and were even having a sleepover for the last time in months. Changbin couldn't sleep at all and neither could Minho. They looked at each other and Minho stood up quietly, signalizing Changbin to do the same and follow him to the older's room. 

Minho closed the door after Changbin had come in and the latter sat down on Minho's bed, watching him expectantly. Meanwhile, Minho was looking for something under his desk, and as he had found it, Changbin could see that the other was holding two boxes, both of them neatly wrapped in wrapping paper. He handed them to Changbin.

"Changbin, I want you to bring those to Sydney. The one in red paper is for you and I'd like you to open it when you will have arrived there. The green one..", Minho hesitated and calmed his stuttering breath a bit before continuing, "The green one is for Jisung and it would be really nice of you if you could pass it to him as soon as you can, okay?"

Minho trembled; his body was shaking as he was trying not to cry. Changbin put the boxes aside carefully, then stood up and hugged his best friend, who clutched onto him tightly and started to sniffle. Changbin calmed him down with reassuring motions and words until Minho wasn't crying anymore. He himself had also teared up a bit. 

After a few more minutes of talking to each other, they went back downstairs and fell asleep almost immediately after being covered by their blankets.