South ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆ Korea

Changbin was proud to say that the past few months have been some of the best months of his entire life - thanks to Felix.

It was even better that they had been talking over the phone every single day since Changbin had called Felix that one evening two weeks ago. It was one of the best decisions he had ever made. 

The best one was to respond to Felix, when the other had texted him for the first time.

Their calls didn't always last long, but at least for 30 minutes a day. The longest call had been for 5 entire hours, and those 5 hours had made the two extremely happy. 

Yes, maybe their feelings got more intense. Yes, maybe they both didn't want to tell the other yet. Yes, maybe they should.

That sunny Thursday evening, Felix called him again, and he sounded more excited than all the days before.

"Hey, Changbinnie! How are you? You won't believe me what I'm about to tell you, you'll hopefully be as happy as I am! Oh, I didn't even let you answer, I'm just so excited, I'm sorry, Binnie, it's just-"

Changbin chuckled, then stopped Felix from talking so much at once. He understood the other, but it was a bit hard for him when he was talking that fast.

"Felix, calm down. I'm fine and I also think you're fine, so what good news do you have for me? Well, I assume that there are only good news, right?"

The next thing Felix said made Changbin freeze. As he processed the other's words, he began to smile widely.

"During Christmas break, my family and I will visit my other family overseas. Changbin, I'm going to spend two weeks in South Korea!"

International Love [Stray Kids] [ChangLix]✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें