Thoughts

The next weeks, everyone was preparing for Changbin to go to Sydney. The principal agreed that he could stay with Felix and his family after Changbin had suggested it and the principal thought it was good since they already knew each other. They also settled on which school Changbin would attend, and they chose the school that was closest to Felix's home - the one Felix was attending as well.

When Changbin had told him that, Felix freaked out once again, and Changbin just laughed wholeheartedly since he found it really endearing.

They were both extremely excited to see and hold each other again, but Changbin was also a little sad that Minho and his other friends wouldn't be there with him. He was also happy to meet his boyfriend's other friends, though, and Felix did his best to cheer him up whenever he was sad (it worked every single time). 

During the time they weren't together, Changbin noticed how much Felix actually meant to him. Felix was there for him all the time; he could call the other even at 4 in the morning when he couldn't sleep and Felix would never complain (that actually happened a few times). Felix had a great personality and was also very funny. He looked like a god to Changbin as well; his freckles were just too cute to handle.

That were just a few things that Changbin loved about his boyfriend; the list could go on forever. Felix meant the world to Changbin and it was the same the other way round.

Even as time passed, they still talked to each other every day and it never got boring; not even the slightest bit. They could talk for endless hours in the middle of the night, one of them could fall asleep while they were talking and the call would still be connected in the morning. The only thing that was missing was the physical affection, but they didn't mind that much. They would always wait for the other.

Their love seemed perfect even to their friends, and they wanted it to stay exactly like that. Perfect.